What's new

How balanced does it feel?

Ghoro

Noob
Hi, so for one I hope this is the right place to post this, but I haven’t gotten the game yet, I will be soon, but just wondering how balanced does this game feel to people? Now I’m not asking for a tier list and I know it’s still early so things can always change, but just does it seem like for the most part all the characters are balanced or close to balance? Or is there any obviously over powered or under powered characters as of now?

Thanks

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Chances are if you have a favorite character, he will be good.

You have more top characters than lows, which is a good thing. Mortal Kombat is looking up.

Yup, Boon and his crew did a great job with balancing. Like Krayzie said, there's way more top than bottom characters and you don't have the same match-up issue that you have in most fighters. Pretty much every character can go on the defensive, or offensive against any other character (to a certain degree of course)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
What's great about this MK especially is the balancing, tweaks, patches updates etc to keep it VERY fair for everyone you like :)

Sure, there's always going to be a few matches that favor one character but overall if you know how to use someone you should always have a chance generally speaking. No matter who they are. They did a great job with balancing, props MK team :)