What's new

Hori Fight Commander 4: compatible with PS3/PS4/PC

cfw

Toys can't save you!
Do you know how long this will last? I won't be able to buy until next month. :(

@cfw It says "Limited time offer" on the page, so it probably wont last that long. Sorry :(

You might want to look into Amazon Japan though. I heard they ship sticks internationally, but I'm not sure if they ship pads. It's $33 there right now, so it would be cheaper than Play Asia. They use different accounts from the US Amazon though, so you probably would have to make an account there. That's the reason I haven't tried to buy from them. http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00KD88J7U/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me= if you wanna give that a shot.

huh

Noob
I own a Fight Commander 3 (blue) and is a wonderful pad but not a very durable one. On mine, the rubber underneath the 1 and 2 buttons has broke and now it's unusable. I've used it for about 10 months. I've looked everywhere trying to find a replacement part but it is not available. Hori says they don't sell parts.

I've read several other users reporting the same issue (on the most cases, unlike mine, the D-pad rubber is the problem).

It would be smart from their part if they sold the rubber replacement parts since it is very easy to replace and it apparently is the only issue people have with the controller.

PS: If anyone has a broken FC3 and is willing to send me the rubber part for the 1234 buttons, please contact me and I'd gladly accept paying shipment costs and and some more $ for the trouble ;)