What's new

Holland - Help Project MrE grow the NetherRealm Studios' scene across the globe!

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?

Yow ! Is SolidS14 still playing it ?

I can't play Skarlet anymore lol, but if I'll may I'll come ! I've been in Amsterdam a couple of time already. Was godlike ♥

I'll talk about it to Dr Jackal.
Yoo that would be nice.... its a honor for me to meet FH :)

Ohh and the tournament will be in Rotterdam btw

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
im guna try be honest here and not too harsh on you...I think you can't take it when someone starts beats beating you..and it seems people inherit there rage ways...because from what I have on renegades like you ..80% of people that quit usually do it again...ok over and out Mapusa i'l stay free!!
We are going to stop this now.... this is totally NOT true. If I lose , Im a good loser, U never fought me that much so HOW can U say "I cant take it when somebody starts beating me" ? People respect me and thats because Im a grown up. Im gonna friendly ask U to react on the priv. Message that I sended U ;).

Have a good day dude

Element_

The First Element
We are going to stop this now.... this is totally NOT true. If I lose , Im a good loser, U never fought me that much so HOW can U say "I cant take it when somebody starts beating me" ? People respect me and thats because Im a grown up. Im gonna friendly ask U to react on the priv. Message that I sended U ;).

Have a good day dude
Actually that comment was a reply to Mapusas comment , but it got deleted and the thread got cleaned up, have a nice afternoon jimmy.

Element_

The First Element
serious tho youre from london right? train 2 rotterdam aint that big of a money issue
No i'm from near Manchester , the airport isn't too far from my house...a date hasn't been confirmed yet , but my brother is going to Amsterdam soon and i'm hoping the tournament is around that time , then I can go and do a number on The-Bizzle!

No i'm from near Manchester , the airport isn't too far from my house...a date hasn't been confirmed yet , but my brother is going to Amsterdam soon and i'm hoping the tournament is around that time , then I can go and do a number on The-Bizzle!
u better keep the no blode code at hand cuz hes gonna fuck youre azz up

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
Lmao ! This guy.... unbelievable XD. This is the way how U challenge someone to play offline with hahahah. Very profesional dude , very profesional :).