What's new

Hitbox Kabal

Skitzo

Noob
I will be getting my PS360+ Hitbox soon, & I feel like it will improve me execution wise.

Pad has only gotten me so far, & I feel this is a big step.

Also, I know Lulzlou is a hitbox Kabal, so I just want to get an idea of your button layout for thoughts & examples.
I really can't wait for this.

Hail to my fellow Kabal brothas. :REO

Lulzlou

Noob
It felt more natural pad for me. It was a really big step for me because I was not used to the button layout at all. I've been playing the hitbox since early march and just recently I got used to it. It has a natural feel now. My advice is just to sit and practice and get the muscle memory down.

The execution part makes no difference to be honest. The iaGBs are a lot easier but the rest is the same. I can do everything on pad just as good.

I play on default button configuration. Before I switched Grab with flip stance but I got used to default. Go with whatever you feel comfortable with.

Skitzo

Noob
True. It's really all just preference.

But being a hitbox kabal is scary & brings hype lmfao i'm hyped.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
It's not any different. Hitboxes are overrated imo.

You may be more accurate with your execution, but you still have to think when you play. Execution does not make you win matches, playing smart does.

poopingelephant

borderline pro ;)
kabal is fucking amazing... most fun character in my opinion.... i love the amount of thought process he takes and i love how much ppl panic when you start doind NDC's lol ... anyone like my sig?

Lulzlou

Noob
It's not any different. Hitboxes are overrated imo.

You may be more accurate with your execution, but you still have to think when you play. Execution does not make you win matches, playing smart does.
You are correct sir.

I would have been fine sticking with pad but I loved the technicality with the hitbox. An offline buddy was selling his and he offered me to try it.

Skitzo

Noob
Oooooh i know. Don't get me wrong, i do really well on pad. But i feel like i need this to level up in some aspects of my gameplay. I know i have to play smart lol this is just my preference.