What's new

Tech Hint with combo

So I started recently playing MK and my fav. character has always been sub-zero. So far the combo that best worked for me is

:bp :bp Ice Blast :bp :bp and either :bk Slide or :x

I saw the list of combos over there, but it seems I just cant pull it out the combos they mention Idk why -.-, anyways, the whole point of my question is: Since the last part of my combo (if I wanna use x-ray) goes :bp :bp :x , I want to know if there is any better thing I can do to cause more damage before doing the X-Ray.... Can anyone help

Dark_Rob

Noob
So I started recently playing MK and my fav. character has always been sub-zero. So far the combo that best worked for me is

:bp :bp Ice Blast :bp :bp and either :bk Slide or :x

I saw the list of combos over there, but it seems I just cant pull it out the combos they mention Idk why -.-, anyways, the whole point of my question is: Since the last part of my combo (if I wanna use x-ray) goes :bp :bp :x , I want to know if there is any better thing I can do to cause more damage before doing the X-Ray.... Can anyone help
Subzero's best and simplest midscreen xray combo is :bp:bp, Ice Blast, JPS,:bp:fp:bk:x 10 hits, 46%