What's new

Highest Combo Hits

on mkt you can make 1 button auto combos with a turbo pad....use sheevas 4 hit against motaro with inf timer low health and health recovery......easy 99 hit......thats mine..........rofl

What is the lowest damaging combo that can be done infinite, that would be then the highest possbile hit count you can get in a normal game without infinite health of course.

Kung's cross-screen + corner inf can get you 20+ easy.

In regular Arcade settings. None of that bullshit like regenerating health.

krsx

Noob
KillerMiller said:
What is the lowest damaging combo that can be done infinite, that would be then the highest possbile hit count you can get in a normal game without infinite health of course.
I always wanted to get Liu Kang's pop-up relaunch across the screen, ending on the other side with his auto combo and a standing HK. I guess if they die before that, you'd have to do it in the winning round and go into fatality time, but the HK should trigger the read out.

Never could be bothered to do it though.

Did the Nightwolf kick combo over and over in the corner in MKT with low damage on. Easy to get to 99 hits, but I never got to 99%.

For legit combo, the one that ends my Apocalypse video, 24 hits - 99% with Kung Lao is the biggest I've done.

My best reptile combo

I just learned the aaHPHP,HP on Male Ninjas and that helps alot :p
It was Pop-Up, Fast Forceball, aaHPHP,HP, [3x]aaLPHP,HP, +Uppercut