What's new

Hey im new to this site.

KARATE

I always Play to Win.
For those of you who dont know me. I was once a Play to win MK player from MKD and MKA and i didnt play MKvsDC but guess what? Ill be back for MK9 ;)

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
For those of you who dont know me. I was once a Play to win MK player from MKD and MKA and i didnt play MKA but guess what? Ill be back for MK9 ;)
Yo, welcome back Karate.

Its been a long time man, glad to have you back.

The guy who gave me the name "King Check". Welcome back Shaun. 3x for life. and also 2223 4x for life.

Coming back for MK9? You better come back to MKD also :)

KARATE

I always Play to Win.
The guy who gave me the name "King Check". Welcome back Shaun. 3x for life. and also 2223 4x for life.

Coming back for MK9? You better come back to MKD also :)
Of course man! Ill figure out a way! We will get those Sub Vs Sub matches! we will do race to 1000 hahahahaha

I was thinking since TKO is obviously dead how about we run with new tags when i return? sound good? I am more looking forward to the testing of MK9 and doing COMBO COMBOS and you guessed it more COMBOS! dude i cant wait im excited!

The guy who gave me the name "King Check". Welcome back Shaun.
I only speak the truth. You taught me so much and have done more in MK than anybody i have ever seen! You are the Combo King aka Kingcheck. Ive always had your back and always stuck up for you whenever people tried to bash you. You do what you do for the love of the game not just for attention or whatever. You are a true dedicated MK player and i cant wait to see your name in the Credits in the future MKs man.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
Everyone else is asking you to enjoy your stay, I'm not. I'm asking you to move in & hate it here.

:)

Welcome.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Im new to the site, signed up yesturday. Thanks to Tim Static for bringing me over.
Welcome! To make your intro to this site more proper, please make a thread of your own. That way "this" post isn't lost in this thread. :)

Plus, as a new member to this site, you deserve more recognition.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yes i am. I did alot for that site and i never got appreciated. Fuck MKO.
Yeah, I agree....I also don't like it how they ban you for your opinions being different then certain mods on there*cough*pink bitch ranger* cough* lol

But yeah I hear ya, well welcome here and have fun dude. I remember your vids.