What's new

Hey everyone!

So I was looking for the MK site with the most tournament bound players, and the more "hard core" fighting game community, because SRK doesn't do it yet because everyone "still" doesn't believe MK9 will be a tournament worthy fighter... Even though were at Evo :confused:

Anyways I play SSF4, MvC3 and will main MK9 when it comes out. If anyone wants to add me I am on Xbox and the GT is the same as the name here.

Cheers everyone! :)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Welcome to TYM, Zombie! :) Don't worry about the haters on SRK. They just like to hate.

Welcome to TYM.
Hey thanks man! i saw you on that WNF stream representing MK! Work like that gets us noticed.... I am here in ATL trying to get a local scene then hitting Final Round representing the MK community. If you need anything to help MK get noticed just let me know!

Noob
Great to have you here... and welcome. Make sure you connect with OJuggernautO. He's from GA as well and is looking to get something started in the area.

Great to have you here... and welcome. Make sure you connect with OJuggernautO. He's from GA as well and is looking to get something started in the area.
Awesome! someone else in GA looking to start the local scene? I knew I came to the right place! Thanks man! :)

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Hey thanks man! i saw you on that WNF stream representing MK! Work like that gets us noticed.... I am here in ATL trying to get a local scene then hitting Final Round representing the MK community. If you need anything to help MK get noticed just let me know!
Definitely man. You should get with Juggernaut since you're from GA.

Lets bring the hype to Evo.