What's new

Herp Derp Main.

Hey TYM,I recently started playing Injustice and I'm having trouble picking a main.I've messed with the entire cast but I can't seem to find who I want to dedicate my time to.So I want you guys to help me.

I can play in about any style,but I have the best time with spacing/zoning characters.

Taking any and all suggestions.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Deathstroke is by far my favorite. He can be cheesy, as plenty of players will tell you, but he's actually got a ton of depth and can be a blast to play. He also has an answer to everything, so you won't need to devote as much time to learning alts to cover your bad MUs.

Spletty

Grandmaster
AquaMain.
Easy combos, one of (if not) the best traits in the game, high damage output, his ji2 beats out a lot of air to air exchanges, his d2 Is an unbelievable anti air...

.... And his super has a shark in it.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Sinestro is my favorite zoner/spacer and my main. He has a lot of goodies up his sleeve and is being brought to light by Pig, fly, and others.

Aquaman is another good all around character and my co-main. You can zone, counter zone, rush down, etc. plus his reach up close is amazing, has the best trait in game, and his D2 is one of the best AA tools in the game that can lead to full combo with DB1 or DB2 into your BNB.

And just from playing a little bit of Lobo, he seems like fun and I will give him a whirl once the hype dies down and I learn more about him.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Bane.

You have to be like Bane to win it. You need strength, game has that covered, but you need intelligence. You cover that. Bane is a hard to use guy but he is oh so satisfying.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Cyborg.

Hia iaNB is a biatch to do, but are very troublesome for your opponent once you get them down. I haven't seen any random Cyborg's either, so chances are they have no idea how the MU is.

Pick up Black Adam and start stomping on fools.

He can be used as a zoner, rushdown or mid-range whiff punisher. He has a dive kick, one of the best projectiles in the game, a sexy trait, an awesome laugh and the best win pose in the game. What more could you possibly want?

Dan

KomboMaker
Aquaderp also is also very noob friendly and you don't have to do much to win. Killer Frost falls is the same category, you can't go wrong with them.

jaym7018

Noob
Why are people posting you do realize " i do best with zoning/spacing" is code for im prety terrible and need to rely on ease of use to win. Hes gonna be playing Deathstroke.

Funny, I use 2 mains in games. One for online and one for offline because adjusting to online is quite a pain for me.

For online I use Raven and for offline I haven't decided yet but I use Catwoman and have been slowly learning Wonder Woman. It's mostly b/c I can't hit longer combos online in this game.
Playing Catwoman or WW online is at times like getting a haircut with a lawnmower. With Raven you just time your squeeze, normals and it's ggz.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Well I have tried several char., I definitely use Catwoman quite nicely I like her style a lot, but when I find a main I go with a the one character that just naturally comes to me when I try them. If I ick said character and just started rocking out with him/her I stick with that one and learn as much as I can about using them, in my case it was Green Arrow. I do use Harley a bit, but now its mainly when I just wanna have a lil fun.

GreatRa0

Noob
Superman: his combos are very easy to pull off and have a very low rate for dropping, even online, they also do pretty retard damage considering how easy they are, especially with his trait active. He has one of the best projectiles in the game (heat vision) and can zone effectively, he also can air dash so it's easier to get in on zoners or projectile spammers online.

Green Lantern: his combos are a lot easier to drop then supermans especially online, but he is also a great zoner and his mid screen play is crazy. The only thing about Lantern is he NEEDS to burn meter to be effective, you need and use a lot of meter very fast with him to pull of combos that do any considerable damage. But he is fun to play. Only thing about Lantern is that he's not as mobile.

Why are people posting you do realize " i do best with zoning/spacing" is code for im prety terrible and need to rely on ease of use to win. Hes gonna be playing Deathstroke.
What you don't realize is that I'm not even remotely new to FG's.I don't rely on easy to use characters.I'm sorry you don't realize rushdown isn't the only way to play and be "good".