What's new

Help me with some Art ideas for a custom stick!

GhosT

Noob
I found a guy who does awesome custom sticks. Hand made and they are sweet, I decided to give it a whirl because ill actually be paying a little less than I would if i got a TE or another higher price stick.

So anyways I told him I want a cyrax theme, He wants me to email him the standard cyrax art I like and he will put his own twist on it. So what cyrax art do you guys dig? I know its my stick but i still would like some input on what you guys think would look good just for added perspective. Give me some links! thanks

GhosT

Noob
His name is sam, here is his website:

http://www.b15sdmdesigns.com/main#!__main

I tried to contact another guy who also does awesome work, but he never replied. Nothing against sam but he is across the pond, so shipping will be a little higher.

I think Im gonna go with the art of cyrax with his chest open glowing green, sort of like the win pose. but I'm sure this guys custom work is going to look a lot better than anything i could imagine.

Tim Static

Adminerator
oh ok, good. he is good. just wanted to make sure you werent getting dicked around with ;)

no ideas at this point :/

GhosT

Noob
Thanks for looking out :) You the man.

I kind of got lucky because he had made a box the exact size i wanted with the exact layout, in a color scheme that will fit cyrax well, he made it during a down time in sales and therefore for some reason the price will be lower than if i had one made.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Cool. np bro

Im actually gonna move this to the artist forum so that maybe someone can see this and make you some killer art.

also, that gears thing he does would look good in a Cyrax color scheme imo :)