What's new

Hello.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
Hello everyone,

Just thought i finally take a little time and say a few things. I have been lingering on this site for sometime and finally decided to join the site on the day the patch came out for the 360. So im still pretty new and am just getting a feel for the community which i believe has to be the most supportive and informative forum i have ever joined. I have been a avid mk fan like most since the very first mk1. Although i had only been a causal player throughout the series and have played all the games good and bad i still enjoyed mk. I find myself wanting to get more on a competitive level with this new one. And with this site it has slowly but surely helped me become a better player. This site has helped me with learning both my mains Sindel and Mileena. Although I play with sindel alot more now, i still play with mileena every now and then. Thanks to everyone for providing such useful information. Im looking forward to the months to come and to continue to watch the mk community grow and progress. Signing out. CongoFury