What's new

Hello from italy

Hello all,

Im new here, im from italy (Napoli). i have heard that pp here are more into game-play/mechanics, and im all about that. i like to discuss the great things of MK but i prefer to look at the weak spots of MK to improve it. this wasn't so easy on other sites bc pp thought immediately that i was hating.... well, i have seen that pp here react different on criticism.

i love fighting games in general, especially Japanese fighting games. the games i still play are: Garouden: fist or twist, SSF 4, MK, KI and MGS4.

ive been a fan since 1992 and since UMK3/trilogy MK begun to lose my interests. MK has lost his mystic Asian arts and the game-play didn't do well in 3D kombat. i think that the combination of ED & TOBIAS made MK klassick, since JT left the game lost his art and style.

i still play MK and like it for what it is, MK2011 is awesome and back with some nostalgia. my favorite fighters now are, Kung lao, Ermac, Reptile, Smoke and Noob. my least liked character is sheeva.

peace

SZSR

Noob
Welcome to testyourmight. That's cool you have some criticisms just make a thread about them (or contribute to a thread like yours) so we can have some discussion. Expressing your opinion isn't condemned here at TYM, it's an open minded environment ;)