What's new

Having serious issue with injustice

Hi guys,
I really have a big problem right now. I don't know how but since like 2 or 3 days I can't play Injustice online at all. I see 0 player in every room and I can't play rank match either. The problem is that I'm seeing PJS stream and people are playing. What is happening ? Should I delete my injustice content I really don't know what to do..

Also is that normal that I always have to download comp pack again and again ..
Thank you

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Check your router settings, and make sure your isp didn't somehow mess up (bandwidth caps, outtages in your area, ect). Can you connect to lobbies in other games?

Sent from my phone, using the keypad.

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
Also is that normal that I always have to download comp pack again and again ..
Thank you
That happens to me every now and again, but it doesn't come with the same problems you are having. I assume they are unrelated.

Check your router settings, and make sure your isp didn't somehow mess up (bandwidth caps, outtages in your area, ect). Can you connect to lobbies in other games?

Sent from my phone, using the keypad.
I play on the Xbox 360 so I don't know if it change something but I haven't face these problems before. I can connect in other lobbies in different game (Splinter Cell Blacklist, Soul Calibur). I think my router setting are rights but I may be wrong I lack of knowledge in this department.. When I test my connection everything is fine 3-4 bar signal, I think my NAT is open because I read that an exclamation mark appear when it is set to strict or moderate. I'm really lost right now I deleted all my Injustice content from my HDD cleared the cache and nothing seems to work. Right now as an example, I'm joining the Blackgate lobby but there is only 20 player total in it and I don't even see the PJS stream anywhere and all of the player really have low ping..