What's new

Has Raiden been nerfed?

wotanub

Noob
Combo-wise, that is. I can't link superman after 3, 3, 4 in combos. I can do it cold (just 3, 3, 4, superman by itself), but not after juggling. I was trying some of the combos from a Tom Brady guide and the CPU just blocks the superman.

Combo 1:
3, 3, 4~teleport, F2, Shocker, 3, 3, 4~Electric Fly

Combo 2:
B3, 1, 2, dash-in, F2, Shocker, 3, 3, 4~Electric Fly

Same problem with both. The CPU instantly stands up mid juggle and blocks the superman.

ya i have been noticing some very strange things. you have to keep in mind that online changes the entire game and frame data means nothing.

i will say that raiden cannot pressure... at all. he is a reactive character now. his chains are unsafe unlike before.

ending with 334~superman is wrong which is why i didnt write the notation as 334~superman. in my guide i wrote it as 334, superman meaning your dont link it into the string but delay it so it hits them after they bounce from the 334 ender.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Combo-wise, that is. I can't link superman after 3, 3, 4 in combos. I can do it cold (just 3, 3, 4, superman by itself), but not after juggling. I was trying some of the combos from a Tom Brady guide and the CPU just blocks the superman.

Combo 1:
3, 3, 4~teleport, F2, Shocker, 3, 3, 4~Electric Fly

Combo 2:
B3, 1, 2, dash-in, F2, Shocker, 3, 3, 4~Electric Fly

Same problem with both. The CPU instantly stands up mid juggle and blocks the superman.
All of the following combos work just fine for me:

b3, 1, 2, dash, 3, 3, 4, Electric Fly

b3, 1, 2, dash, d1f2, 3, 3, 4, Electric Fly

1, 2, Shocker, 3, 3, 4, Electric Fly

1, 2, Shocker