What's new

Harley Combo Thread

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
it crosses over sometimes but i don't know how to make it. we talked about it in one of the harley threads. sadly i don't see much use for 33.

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
So what's everyone's preferred corner combo? I know the most damaging is:
Starter (F1- into Tantrum Cartwheel
F2-into Tantrum Cartwheel
B22-into Tantrum Cartwheel
Tantrum Cartwheel)
into F12 F12 112 1 12 PD, but I find it inconsistent.

I go with either:
Starter into F12 1 112 1 12 PD (F1-41%, F2-43%, B22-44%, TS1-38%)
or
Starter into j.2 F12 112 1 12 PD (F1-42%, F2-44%, B22-45%, TS1-39%)

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
I always do either starter xx Tantrum Stance 1, f13, f13, 112, 12, Play Doctor (46% + 8% if Meterburned)
or starter xx Tantrum Stance 1, f13, f13, 112 xx SS (or wait, then SS) for a 50/50 jump in guess into combo again. If there's interactables to jump off and bomb, that's an option too.

I'm not sure how you find it inconsistent. I can get it always in the right corner, 100% of the time, though I don't go for the 1, 12, PD (2%? extra damage at the end) since I can't get it down yet. Left corner sometimes I get gunshots instead of PD, but that is a problem with me that I've been working out. I have to pay close attention to finish the complete back motion.

Same goes for that damned throw shortcut when I'm doing f13, I sometimes accidentally attempt a throw. I swear, I can't use the shortcut if I try unless it's in a combo, which makes it whiff. It is SO sensitive. I need to hold forward very deliberately. I wish there was an option to turn the damn thing off.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
It hasn't crossed over for me vs anyone.

I know she does, I was just asking if anyone else ended in 33.
I've had it cross over once, during a tournament.... no idea how I did it lol. I used to use 33 sometimes for my ender, but now I use 112, dash forward, jump in. 33 was better back when it was harder to do a wakeup attack.... but that's changed.

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
Hey everybody! Im new Harley player so need some help^_^ what is the highest dmg juggle from f3 starter?
F3, j2, j2 1 2 Play Doctor (dbf1) gives 30% and Restands Opponent

What I found out is 28% for both.
For Distance: F3, j2 b121 Line of Fire (df1) (Meter Burn LoF is 31%)
For Pressure: F3, j3 112 Silly Slide (bf3)

If you're feeling Stylish you can get 42% with Super.
F3, walk a bit B22 Super. Remember if you're in Round 2 and your opponent hasn't Clashed yet, don't do a follow up after Super, it'll be a waste.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
Remember if you're in Round 2 and your opponent hasn't Clashed yet, don't do a follow up after Super, it'll be a waste.
do b22 trait after super if you don't want them to clash. it's hard to do but worth it.

what's the best reset to do after you freeze your opponent with an interactable? any combo you do will just scale and give your opponent meter, so i'd rather go for a reset. maybe a f13 and then you get a free mixup?

Carmine

PSN: CaptCarmine
Does 1,2 play doctor still work, because everytime i try it the play doctor whiffs? or can someone explain to me when your need to input it?

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
Does 1,2 play doctor still work, because everytime i try it the play doctor whiffs? or can someone explain to me when your need to input it?
if you're doing b22 ts 1 b3 j2 j2 12 pd, you need to hit the second jump 2 really early, like as harley's going up. if you do it at the peak of her jump or as she's going down from the jump, pd will whiff.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Is there such thing as a good Combo that uses MB cupcakes?
Been in the lab for hours messing around with it cause there has to be something worthwhile right?
Only stuff I was getting was 40-50% range but that was with two meters, which isn't worth it. :/

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
i've seen some combos with it in the corner. also a reset ending your corner combo with d2 mb cupcakes and then forward jump 2 will cross them up, but it's not worth it. just a situational zoning tool i guess.

marc

Noob
In the corner I typically use f13 112 d2 df1 11 ss then you can jump up at a specific timing and land on one side or the other
I don't know why I do it other than the fact that most other harleys dont so my corner pressure will be different than every other harley the opponent has played making mixups easier

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
what combos can be done after her super? I've just been doing j2, lol. Can someone give me a good decent dmg one and one that is unclashable? :D

booivi

Good Game :)
what combos can be done after her super? I've just been doing j2, lol. Can someone give me a good decent dmg one and one that is unclashable? :D
You can either mash her trait and pray that you get the bomb into b3 or b22 after her super.