What's new

Hardest Question Ever: What's Your Favorite Pixar Movie?

Whats your favorite Pixar movie?

• Total voters

Tim Static

Adminerator
I think there was one of these same polls on some other site, but, i was inspired by the recent shouts in the SB.

So, whats YOUR favorite Pixar flick?

Vote in the poll and post your pick and reasons.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hard choice, but I voted Nemo over Toy Story 1.

The movie is awesome, funny and cute, and is beautiful. I cant wait to finally get this movie on Blu-Ray.....as well as the other Pixar flicks NOT on BR yet

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
that's not fair to only be able to vote on one... lol. toy story gets my vote though.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Toy Story 3 is my new favorite PIXAR movie. Absolutely amazing, totally brilliant.

I laughed, I cried. It was just awesome.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
WAIT!!! I'm only 5 months late to this thread...

Eff it, I voted anyway.

My favorite is Finding Nemo, only because of Dory, she was the shit.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Toy Story FTW! I voted for the second one but first one was also epic. Third one I heard was good too

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I've seen all of these except for Wall-e, Cars 2, Up, and Brave. But all the rest I seen are all extremely good. If you think about it, almost all Disney movies period are boss lol. I can't even tell you how many times I watched the Lion King and Aladdin and Toy Story when I was little, and I would still watch them all to this day.

I voted for Toy Story 3 though, Buzz lightyear is so awesome in spanish mode

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Wall-e, well, only the first 15 minutes. No wait, Up, well... the first 15 minutes of Up.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
My initial response to the title was to troll the thread since I thought I haven't watched any Pixar movie.

But Bug's Life is a movie full of nostalgic trips for me.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Ok, so I am bumping this thread. Added the 3 movies released since this thread was made LOL.

Hardest question ever? maybe!
what the shit

I don't even remember posting in this thread....

I don't remember the bug's life movie OR game very much now. man that's a really weird feeling