What's new

Happy Birthday Tim Static!

Dark_Rob

Noob
Happy Birthday my friend. Another year of bringing UMK3 to the masses. Have yourself a good time today.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Happy birthday to the person with the second best Raiden sig on these forums :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
X820 said:
HAPPY BDAY man !! :)
Thank you, X. You are the most underrated and under appreciated mod in the MK online world. Thanks for all you do. and yea, we'll play sometime soon! :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
dciguy01 said:
Happy birthday to the person with the second best Raiden sig on these forums :)
well i dont see an animate MK2 Raiden in yours! :p lol jk yours is great too. Mad props to our PS killa, Brandon aka GOLDENOREOS!

but thanks too for the HBD!

Tim Static

Adminerator
AC1984 said:
Happy birthday Tim!!!
Thank you Simon! You are the fucking man, and words cant express how much we appreciate what you've done and what you will do for the MK community! Looking forward to staying with you soon, eh? ;) THANK YOU!

happy birthday mr tim static!

we've probably never crossed words, but you are a major part of the mk community. and that's something i can appreciate.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Tim Static said:
Thanks Sam. Looking forward to meeting you in October!
Likewise man.

If you don't know it by now, you are a staple in the MK community and deserve some major recognition that this thread can't express. So again with the others, I want to say thanks for all you put into this unparalleled game. It NEVER goes unnoticed and you are indeed the shit, sir.

See you in October. ;)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Nitrogoose said:
happy birthday mr tim static!

we've probably never crossed words, but you are a major part of the mk community. and that's something i can appreciate.
Thank you, sir. That means alot. :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Dreamcatcher said:
Likewise man.

If you don't know it by now, you are a staple in the MK community and deserve some major recognition that this thread can't express. So again with the others, I want to say thanks for all you put into this unparalleled game. It NEVER goes unnoticed and you are indeed the shit, sir.

See you in October. ;)
wow man, tryin to make a brother get choked up! :p

Thank you Sam.

I am not here for self, i am here, to promote a game I love, to give it the same attention and love as the person who taught me to do so. And in his tribute to his lost friend, I do this for Ryan, Matt and all the people who love this game as much as I do. :)

X820

Noob
Tim Static said:
Thank you, X. You are the most underrated and under appreciated mod in the MK online world. Thanks for all you do. and yea, we'll play sometime soon! :)
Thank you for the heads up, Tim.. I appreciate it!

Hope you had a good one man :)