What's new

Happy Birthday Me :)

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
That's right I totally made a thread about my own bday. Now praise my excellence Mwahahahahahahaha!

Seriously though, I didn't wanna be left out lol. :(. It's kinda cool though that the Gamestop tourney is on my bday. More motivation for me to be victorious

The only thing I really care to have is Mortal Kombat!!!!! I get to spend my birthday anxiously awaiting it to end as quickly as possible so I can get my MK on.

Tim Static

Adminerator
geesh if only your mom coulda squeezed you out a day later...............nah jk. Happy Birthday.

I think i shall celebrate your bday by hosting and winning the tournament at my Gamestop tonight for the release of MK9.

and get Portal 2. <3

BecomingDeath13

Lol, I think my mom was just relieved to have that over and done with.

I soooo want Portal 2, but I'm strapped for cash at the moment which sucks major ass lol.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lol, I think my mom was just relieved to have that over and done with.

I soooo want Portal 2, but I'm strapped for cash at the moment which sucks major ass lol.
lulz tell her she did good :top:

but yea man, their are about 3-4 games i MUST have in 2011, and 2 of them come out tomorrow :(

BecomingDeath13

I'll get right on that lol. There's about 4 games I want for 2011 too. MK, Portal 2, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, and Batman Arkham City

BecomingDeath13

Haha, I've always wanted to play the Uncharted games. I loved all 3 Jak and Daxter games. I never would of thought the Jak and Daxter developers could make a game like that.

My friend had 1 and 2 but traded in 1 before I could play it :( and I refused to play 2 and spoil anything before I could play the 1st game.

Sent via Tapatalk for Blackberry

DanCock

Cock Master!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. eats lots of cake, thats what i did :) going to have to check out some stuff on elder scrolls, i liked the last game, i had a few issues with the last one but it was still awesome..

BecomingDeath13

DanCock Wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. eats lots of cake, thats what i did :) going to have to check out some stuff on elder scrolls, i liked the last game, i had a few issues with the last one but it was still awesome..
Ahh, yeah oblivion was awesome. It had its issues but overall it was a damn good game when you invested the time. I'm not a huge rpg fan and never thought the elderscrolls games were gonna be anygood. That changed when I played oblivion and fell in love with it lol. I'm extremely excited for Skyrim because my February gameinformer hyped it up so much. I even took out the time to translate the language on the back of the cover lol.

I'd like to thank everyone else for the birthday wishes. I really appreciate everyone, and if I was on my laptop I would be clicking the thanks button on all of you.

Sent via Tapatalk for Blackberry

EDIT: Bad news about the cake. Lol my sister in law dropped it in the back yard. I didn't even get to taste it lmao. Mom is gonna bake me one though So it's all good. :)

Once again thanks for the bday wishes guys.