What's new

H. Smoke JK, JK, Air-Throw

Derek

Noob
Well, the only character I can consistently hit this on is Nightwolf and I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what to do on more commonly picked characters such as Sub-Zero, Male Ninjas, ect. Also, is there any way to get JK, JK, RH unblockable? Every single time I try this it's always blocked even though it looks unblockable.

ded

Elder God
you can do that (jk,jk,air throw) after popup unblockable mid-screen vs male ninja and probably a lot more characters (its showed in mktbroken 2).

jk,jk, air throw in corner works on "easy relaunched" characters mostly - robots, kung lao, nightwolf, but it can be done on almost everyone

you can also get jk rh rh in corner but you really got to get under them so the first rh doesnt push you out that far.

Derek

Noob
ded_ said:
should work vs jax or/and usub, havent really tryed it
It if would work on those two I'd assume it would also work on Stryker.

The reason why I'm asking all of these questions is because I want to do this combo with H. Smoke and I want to see how close to 100% it is.

aaHP, HP, JK, Teleport Punch, Glitch Cancel Spear, push to corner, HK D+LP D+HP, JK, JK, Roundhouse(or Air-Throw) if Roundhouse I might try to sneak in a LK

I know this is well over 70% maybe even over 85%

Thank you also Agent007.

l SuGaR l said:
ded_ said:
should work vs jax or/and usub, havent really tryed it
It if would work on those two I'd assume it would also work on Stryker.

The reason why I'm asking all of these questions is because I want to do this combo with H. Smoke and I want to see how close to 100% it is.

aaHP, HP, JK, Teleport Punch, Glitch Cancel Spear, push to corner, HK D+LP D+HP, JK, JK, Roundhouse(or Air-Throw) if Roundhouse I might try to sneak in a LK

I know this is well over 70% maybe even over 85%

Thank you also Agent007.
why glitch cancel if you only use 4 hits before :?:

ded

Elder God
you should better go for:

aaHPx2, JK, TP, aaHP, GC Spear, HK, D+LP, D+HP, JK, RH, JK+Air Throw

Derek

Noob
Pipa-Boy said:
why glitch cancel if you only use 4 hits before :?:
I'm getting 5 hits before the spear, I guess you kinda can't understand what I mean by my post. I'm doing aaHP, HP, JK, Teleport, LP(5th hit) and then glitch cancel spear meaning I'm getting one extra little bit of damage before I spear.

aaHP, HP, JK, Teleport is 37% so with the extra LP before the spear it's like 40% or something.

ded_ said:
you should better go for:

aaHPx2, JK, TP, aaHP, GC Spear, HK, D+LP, D+HP, JK, RH, JK+Air Throw
Hell, I'll try all of them. Each one should take me a few tries though considering I'm using the crappy 360 D-pad and I only get a CG spear 1 out of 10 tries or something like that. Whenever I get any of them I'll post them because I'll be recording them. The GC spear part will probably be the hardest part since my controllers are falling apart and I don't like the keyboard so that means no MAME. ded_, if you want to give it a try I'd be honored to see what it looks like. I don't plan on messing with it until later because it's 2:56 AM I and I'd be lucky if I got the first part of it.

:-|

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
your post never said 5 hits before the spear. it said "aahp, hp, jk, tlpt, spear"...it was ded who suggested that :roll:

Derek

Noob
NinjaGrinder said:
your post never said 5 hits before the spear. it said "aahp, hp, jk, tlpt, spear"...it was ded who suggested that :roll:
That's what I was trying to imply it just didn't come out right. I should have said it how he did.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
saying glitch cancel spear would imply either a LP or HP jab before it.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Pipa-Boy said:
Shock said:
saying glitch cancel spear would imply either a LP or HP jab before it.
no, saying hp/lp then glitch cancel spear would imply that
No saying hp/lp then glitch cancel spear would be saying that :wink:

you could even try against Ninja but something like this:

aaHPx2, JK. TLP, GC Spear, HK, D+LP, HP, JP, JK+Air Throw ^_^ (just against ninjas, or use to finish a HK and no air throw

MKK hanzo

RZPutta actually there is a way to do Jk x 2 Air Throw to the male ninjas. Remember what Alfredito did: At corner: DEEP first Jk then JK air throw.

MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
RZPutta actually there is a way to do Jk x 2 Air Throw to the male ninjas. Remember what Alfredito did: At corner: DEEP first Jk then JK air throw.
i know fucker xD, but all what i wanted to say is just a "other way" ^_^ now you said a "other, other way" LOL!!