What's new

GVN Winter Brawl 6 - Frozen Battlegrounds- Feb 18th and 19th-... (Philadelphia Pa)

Also on the table: MIKE METROID'S TOURNAMENT OF LUCK (Details Forthcoming)

Me and Mike can't be the only fans of TYL in the building.

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINTEEEEEEEEEEEEEER BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL
TYL is the only real way to play Mortal Kombat. Real talk.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
TYL is the only real way to play Mortal Kombat. Real talk.
Damn skippy, my friend.
So that's another kombatant for TYL. Sweet.

COME ON PEOPLES!
This show has every opportunity in the world to be a fucking home run.
HELP ME HELP YOU HELP WBMK GET HYYYYYYYYYPE

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I'll be there to rep Ermac. I'll even play MK2 even though I'll get DESTROYED.

Sadly, I do not believe my gal will be accompanying me as Chun Li this time hahahaha.

I'm going to be there on 18th/19th. It might be possible for me to also be there on the 17th for the MK teams mini tourney thing. Sounds awesome!

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I was debating on going to a concert over this, what the hell was I thinking

BigE

Elder God
You guys need to start playing ScV, im going to learn. lol lol

Guys please dont wait all day to get your hotel rooms.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Yea I haven't gotten a hotel room yet due to not knowing who is able to chip in for the room. With going to Vegas and having to pay 1800 in taxes I can't just waste money. :/

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I'll chip in btw
Awesome!! So thats you, [MENTION=7921]OneBoxyRobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=5003]SwiftTomHanks[/MENTION] and myself thus far.

[MENTION=1]STORMS[/MENTION] ?? [MENTION=6069]Bryan[/MENTION] ?? [MENTION=355]AC1984[/MENTION] ??

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Edgar Inc

B3 everything
Ill definitely be going to this. I need to get my name out there, and this seems like the perfect oppurtunity to do it.!

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I like your attitude [MENTION=5902]Edgar Inc[/MENTION]

Already saying now, I wanna MM as many people as possible.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Dear World,

I need 2 more epic Kombatants to count themselves in to clear 40 on the list.
Boxy reeeeeeeeeeally wants to clear 40 :D.
The potential of this show is getting hyper by the day.
I just wish my ass could afford to go to Long Island tonight and shill the hell out of it at VSM.

(Yes, even in New Board Mode, I'm still yellow-lettered as fuck in anything but the SZ/Ermac forums.)

BigE

Elder God
If you haven't got you room, you should hurry up. I'm sure you don't want to be at the Four points again. Lol.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
ok so i reserved a room.. i just need to make sure i have some people to chip in.. i have absolutely no problem sleeping in my truck LOL

Doctor_Rouse

Mileena Player
Doctor and Professor will be at this tournament. We will be running Casuals in our room hopefully. If possible, we will try and run the MK Tag tournaments where we are. Hopefully it will run smoothly as the rest. We both talked about it last night and agreed to do this. Delta Red Squad is coming.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Doc, just make sure you post your room number somewhere, I wanna hit up some rooms when I arrive :)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Doctor and Professor will be at this tournament. We will be running Casuals in our room hopefully. If possible, we will try and run the MK Tag tournaments where we are. Hopefully it will run smoothly as the rest. We both talked about it last night and agreed to do this. Delta Red Squad is coming.
Fanfuckingtastic news, gentlemen :D.

THIS SHOW IS GONNA ROCK YOUR FACE WITH KOMBATPOWERFIYAAAAAAAAH

WHERE ARE MY TRIOS TEAMS???
We need to book some good shenanigans for Friday night, and BOX ENJOYS TEAMS OF THREE.
DanCock, we need a partner!
And PM me & lemme know how much the chipping in will run and I'll get to work on gathering it. Finances are tiiiiiight as fuck, but improving rapidly after this week, so it shouldn't be impossible at all.

WINTER BRAWL!!!!!

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Seems like I'm most likely coming alone, my friend didn't get his passport yet, he didn't mail in the proper documents.

So he's going to search for his old one, if he can't find it, it's just me coming