What's new

Tech Grundy unblockable on wakeup?

Nolan1654

Green Lantern Corps
Been labbing this with a friend last night for about 2-3 hours if timed right he could not get out of it with a super a jump or a dash, thought id let it be known. EX walking corpse after they are knocked down if you time a normal walking corpse or an ex if you wan't to chain it, it will hit them as soon as they stand up. At first glance you can argue well thats 36% who cares but you can chain it up to 4 times and its unwagerable. Take look into it and let me know what you guys think.

Mestizo3

Noob
^^ yes but the moves must be a part of a combo, and if he's doing raw corpse walk on wake up that's not part of a combo so it's not wager-able in theory.

This is very interesting, what is the timing exactly to get that meaty corpse walk? After ex corpse walk I assume you have to wait a bit to do another one, do you dash or something to help with the timing?

Nolan1654

Green Lantern Corps
no I wait about 2 seconds then start the other walking corpse up by the time the guy stands he's already in the grab animation and they treat this grab like a normal L1 grab.

Gruff757

The Gruff
no I wait about 2 seconds then start the other walking corpse up by the time the guy stands he's already in the grab animation and they treat this grab like a normal L1 grab.
so i did this to a deathstroke player last night and he raged on mic about it