What's new

Grudge Match Pt. 2 Incoming? Perfect Legend & SonicFox enter Twitter war

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
I don't think sonic would be as dominant as he is if he didn't use broken characters but perfect legend isn't guy who I think would win against sonicfox in matchup that is 5-5.

The players who I think can win against sonic in a matchup that is 5-5 are Foxygrampa, Madzin, Scar, tekken master, biohazard, dragon and few others.

Perfect legend is has been at this point.
But what top player uses nothing but "fair" characters? You cant discredit someone by talking about who they use when everyone has acess to the same characters.

Captain l2ed

White wolf
Its actually not scripted at all lol. Pl just has no filter. He went at bio sonic wound and dragon. He said he has something to prove with inj2 so we will see.
If it was it wouldn't surprise me. It stirs the pot and gets people interested. I hope he does well in injustice 2 but he's too worried about others instead of leveling up.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Which I don't get... I don't recall PL being very good at INJ:GAU. If I recall correctly, PL started fading after INJ came out.
It was actually before that, at the end of MK9 PL was already starting to lose more and more if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Someone needs to take away PL's twitter. Kinda like how they need to take away Trumps.

But on the other hand I do enjoy a good beat down and great entertainment from it. Some people who just can't help themselves from getting an ass kicking for shooting off their mouths or thumbs in this matter, need to get regulated from time to time. That man is no exception but he forces himself to the front of the line to get his. 13-0 is not enough for him. Sad.

Wouldn't mind seeing 26-0

That furry is the Mike Tyson of nrs games and it would be foolish not to think he'll eclipse PL in more Evo's to come.

You don't corner a fox in his den. Not when thier bites are greatly known over there barks.

Thanks for posting the link @STORMS gonna watch it right now.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
PL is good at MKX, nobody can say he's bad. And obviously he's good at fighting games in general, he has 3 EVO championships, which doesn't happen by accident. He definitely isn't bad. He's just not a top player in MKX and his ego won't allow him to accept that someone is better than him.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Someone needs to take away PL's twitter. Kinda like how they need to take away Trumps.

But on the other hand I do enjoy a good beat down and great entertainment from it. Some people who just can't help themselves from getting an ass kicking for shooting off their mouths or thumbs in this matter, need to get regulated from time to time. That man is no exception but he forces himself to the front of the line to get his. 13-0 is not enough for him. Sad.

Wouldn't mind seeing 26-0

That furry is the Mike Tyson of nrs games and it would be foolish not to think he'll eclipse PL in more Evo's to come.

You don't corner a fox in his den. Not when thier bites are greatly known over there barks.

Thanks for posting the link @STORMS gonna watch it right now.
It gets awkward to watch towards the end..

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
The only time the greater FGC ever gave an ounce of shit to MKX is when the SonicFox/PL match happened at Summer Jam so I'd say let them fight again.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I've said this before like 2 times already, but I will say it again:

This isn't hype or entertaining, or whatever. It's just stupid. Both PL and CDjr and have started calling out Sonic and have been starting arguments for no reason.

In CD's case, I found it really messed up they he scouted Sonic and seemed like he supported him, only to start an 8 minute rant about how he is going to beat him a dominate the scene. It seemed that he had Sonic's back but threw that away because he only cares about dominating. I find this even worse considering the game won't be out and 3 months, too. Why would you go to someone who is literally the best at what they are at (Sonic), and start telling them that you will be better? That's douchey and unnecessary, but on top of that it's all talk and nothing else.

Now PL is starting something similar. Once again, all talk and nothing else. Sonic has proven he's the better player at MKX, he 13-0'd him and yet PL can't respect that and he's just making himself look like a fool. Like others are saying, the fact that he is comparing pre-patch Kitana to Alien is insane. And why is talking about tier-whoring when he played Kung Lao and Kabal in MK9? And once again, like with CDjr: Why is he saying he's going to be the best at something that's 3 months away?

PL and CDjr are great players, I'm not doubting that or downplaying that. But I'll be honest with you, I've lost respect for both of them because of this. If you can't admit and accept the fact that there is a better player than you, because there will always be a better player than you, then you are being childish. Not only that, but you showcase a MASSIVE and flawed ego. It's one thing to try your best to be the best -- to EARN that, and PROVE that. Then it's another thing to start downplaying players who are better than you, and taking to freakin' Twitter to start arguments.

Matix218

Get over here!
What's the point of your rant when I clearly said perfect legend isn't the guy who can beat sonicfox. There are always broken characters in fighting games specially in NRS games. Alien was the poster boy of broken characters.
Nope, Alien was way too strong but he was not "broken". Again, people throw out broken too casually. 100% combos and inescapable resets are broken. Block infinites are broken. Alien was insanely strong but not broken. That was my point regarding Alien.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Nope, Alien was way too strong but he was not "broken". Again, people throw out broken too casually. 100% combos and inescapable resets are broken. Block infinites are broken. Alien was insanely strong but not broken. That was my point regarding Alien.
Adding to that, broken would mean a character like MKT Noob, or MKG Sektor.
THOSE were the defintion of broken MK characters. Alien wasn't anywhere near close to that kind of brokenness, from what I've seen.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I hope for the community's sake this never happens. It was a shitshow once, it will more than likely kill Injustice 2 the second time around.