What's new

Gran turismo 5 thread

so who here has this game? i hope i am not the onlyone here who has it this game is great.
if you have it or are playimh on getting it post here this thread should be use for anything that has anything to do with GT5

karts are really fun to drive

what level are you guys in? i am at 12

i hould be highter but i been busy getting my licenses i am not happy but just pasing them i want to get them all gold.

I'm happy just getting bronze right now lol. Currently I'm only level 6 or 7, but i also didnt sign in last night
I know getting gold on some licence test seems impossible , but you should try & get gold on every test. They give you a good car when you do.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
Gran Turismo 5 v1.03 Patch Launches Out of the Starting Gate

Gran Turismo 5 has been home to a few online issues since its launch a couple days ago, and producer Kazunori Yamauchi quickly announced an update for later in the week. However, Polyphony Digital turned on the turbo and has released the patch earlier than expected.

As promised, Polyphony Digital has released its first major post-release patch for racing simulator Gran Turismo 5. The patch is named v1.03, and its 113 megabytes of content have increased the number of connections in addition to adding horsepower and weight restriction options to online mode.

More server stability and content within days of launch. How’s that for speed?

this are good news now we can have some fare races lol

storm if you like racing game you'll like gt5

everybody should post their psn names to play gt5 my is riu48

I know getting gold on some licence test seems impossible , but you should try & get gold on every test. They give you a good car when you do.
I think you misunderstood. Getting Bronze seems impossible. I almost twisted my controller in half last night in the IC tests, and still havn't managed IC-10

I think you misunderstood. Getting Bronze seems impossible. I almost twisted my controller in half last night in the IC tests, and still havn't managed IC-10
Those r tough.

I also fucked up my Dodge Charger. I tuned it up & now it wont go faster then 50 mph.

Riu I'll race u.

just got to play some online with my friend who lives 30 minutes away. It was like playing single player, no noticable lag at all :D

Gran Turismo games are hard! The controls are so sensitive. I'll stick to my fake arcade driving style, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit FTW!

Aure

Noob
add me,we should get a car trading thing going on so i dont have to spend all my funds just to finish some crappy race

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
Gran Turismo 5′s A.I. Doesn’t Get the Credit it Deserves
12/10/2010 Written by Jonathan Leack

If you’ve been following Gran Turismo 5‘s enormous release, you’ve probably seen the video that aims to make the artificial intelligence present in GT5 look inferior to its rivaling competitor, Forza 3. The video in question has been used by several media outlets to enforce that Polyphony Digital’s latest title lacks modern, realistic CPU-controlled car behavior, but fans of the game know better. The fact is, Gran Turismo 5 has much better A.I. than many have been led to believe, and the video below does a fine job of proving it.

If you want to see the truth behind Gran Turismo 5‘s A.I. quality, see the video below:
!