What's new

Good wired PS3 pad for Injustice?

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
With Evo coming up, I'd like to pick up a new wired PS3 pad for Injustice. The current wired pad I have isn't comfortable for this game and I oddly don't like playing this game on stick.

Has anyone tried an AGE pad? The d-pad doesn't look that great... the placement seems odd. I was hoping for something that is basically a PS3 dualshock but is purely wired. Can anyone recommend a good pad that feels solid for Injustice?

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Honestly, I've been happy with my PS2 pad connected to a PS2-to-PS3 converter. If you can find a Dual Shock 2 for cheap, grab an eTokki converter.

If you don't want to go that route, I keep hearing that the Arkham City / Asylum Batarang pad is actually pretty good for fighters. No joke.

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
The Hori Fighting Commander 3 Pro is really good - I'm new to fighters and bought it for Injustice. It was hard to find but i think you can find it on Amazon - I saw it on there a few days ago. When I ordered it a week ago, it was only listed on Amazon.co.uk for $45. I paid for international shipping and the controller, it was a good deal and I love it.

Suddenly a few days later i saw the price changed to $25, and it was in stock again on Amazon.com but said it would be shipped from the UK. I think me ordering the controller kinda "woke up" amazon and made them update the listings lol.