What's new

Good Vibes and Prayers for KH Scar's Mom

Maxter

Noob
I'm so sorry to hear this Scar, I just found out this terrible news. My deepest condolences!!!!
Life is no fair taking both of your parents in a year course =(
Hope you get over this one day brother. Your mom is in a better place now and she will always be watching you, Be Strong Brother!!!!!!!!!!!

Noob
@FCP/EMP SCAR My condolences on your loss. I've been where you are, and as difficult as it is, remember to live your life to the fullest. Your parents wouldn't want it any other way. Stay strong, but if you bend, or even break, don't ever forget that you've got a support system anywhere you look. We are here for you.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Wow. Devastating new. Im extremely sorry to hear about this. No words on a forum can make anything better, but at least know our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours always.

Your parents are united in paradise scar. Stay Strong, we are all thinking of you. If you ever need to talk, everybody on here is here to listen.
I wish you nothing but the best, and you and your family will be in my prayers.

Thanks everyone 4 sending ur love in my time of need, unfortunately my mom lost the battle....man this is a nightmare...my dad all over again..

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Damn, Scar. I don't know you at all, but this puts a lump in my throat and makes my heart hurt just thinking about it. Like I said, I don't really know you like that, but if you ever need someone to talk to, hit me up, man.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Thanks everyone 4 sending ur love in my time of need, unfortunately my mom lost the battle....man this is a nightmare...my dad all over again..
Hey man i don't know you well either, but i lost my dad too a couple years ago and i dont speak with my mom. So i have an idea of what your going through to an extent. if you ever need to vent some stuff out and would rather talk to someone with a similar situation you can hit me up anytime id be glad to help you through this. Just stay strong dood!