What's new

God Games 11 Thread (XBL Weekly Tournament) (Sign up inside!)

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Okay next tournament if you continue into your next match without reporting scores or giving me any idea of what's going on I'm Dqing you.
This is getting on my nerves and it's causing alot of confusion, I can't trust when people report their own scores due to the past, I would love to know what happened in the @Clark Luthor match with Balding, and why is @Kinetic Balding1 playing @EMPR_MURK ??? He has another match before that!

Ok so who am I supposed to b playing if balding isn't even in the tournament??? Now im confused because he has been playing this whole time smh

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Ok so who am I supposed to b playing if balding isn't even in the tournament??? Now im confused because he has been playing this whole time smh
He is, I haven't Dq'd him but he's caused alot of confusion and he even skipped on a match then went back to play it, so he has to either play Losers semi's again unless his opponent wants to play them again, also I ALWAYS record the Grand finals so don't jump the gun wait for me to invite you guys to a private Koth.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
This lack of communication with me can lead to many errors in the bracket and people will complain that they didn't even get to play their match, which is unfair on you guys so from now on make sure you guys report your scores to me.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Thanks to EVERYONE who competed and played so well, and a big congrats to our winner @EMPR_MURK for taking God Games 11, such a nail biter!

The Krish360

Absolute Scrub
Sorry I couldn't make it today. I was running a double-shift for 16 hours and will be doing so for the next 10 days. So I'll be back in god games 13.