What's new

GARBAGE MY CHARACTER IS HARDER.

Sigmar

Ex Mortis
so everytime i play shang tsung, i'm called garbage usually becuase i shoot lots of skulls, people don't realize that shang tsung has to use skulls, i had a whole lobby tell me not to spam (use skulls) they didn't understand that shang tsung needs to use skulsl to juggle and basically to everything else.. they'd also say that their character is harder, which gets annoying especially from cage or reptile. has this happend to anyone else?

They're basically saying you spam skulls with Shang Tsung (I'm aware of his playstyle, so don't tell me about it) This is not something new in online. Find other people to play with.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
I just picked up Kenshi recently and never in my life have i gotten that much hate mail. Just laugh it off or ignore it.

BookBurning

Voidwards
Don't listen to them. Anyone who complains about "Spam" isn't even worth stressing over because they aren't good at the game, at all. That is seriously the closest thing to the truth there is.

Keep spamming Skulls. Play to win.

Sigmar

Ex Mortis
Don't listen to them. Anyone who complains about "Spam" isn't even worth stressing over because they aren't good at the game, at all. That is seriously the closest thing to the truth there is.

Keep spamming Skulls. Play to win.
haha yeah, funny hearing people whine

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
so everytime i play shang tsung, i'm called garbage usually becuase i shoot lots of skulls, people don't realize that shang tsung has to use skulls, i had a whole lobby tell me not to spam (use skulls) they didn't understand that shang tsung needs to use skulsl to juggle and basically to everything else.. they'd also say that their character is harder, which gets annoying especially from cage or reptile. has this happend to anyone else?
1) When you're in a KOTH lobby, join a party, even if you're the only one in it. This prevents you from having to listen to the cretins being cretins.
2) If you don't follow #1, and somebody complains about "spam", you need to complain about shitty players who lose to a guy who does the same thing over and over.
3) I once had some online player tell me explicitly that Raiden, Noob, Mileena, Reptile et cetera are bullshit characters because they "rely on special moves." That's a really clear indication of what you're dealing with online; people playing fighting games who have no idea how they are played.

Just do whatever nets a win. I hate a scrub as much, probably more so than the next guy, but all these threads bitching about scrubs bitching about whatever they bitch about are getting almost as annoying as the scrubs themselves.

Oh, and most importantly, if any MK9 player tells you "MY CHARACTER IS HARDER", laugh at them. Laugh very long, laugh very hard. Every single character in this game is designed so any retard can grab the controller and play. No exceptions.

Sigmar

Ex Mortis
1) When you're in a KOTH lobby, join a party, even if you're the only one in it. This prevents you from having to listen to the cretins being cretins.
2) If you don't follow #1, and somebody complains about "spam", you need to complain about shitty players who lose to a guy who does the same thing over and over.
3) I once had some online player tell me explicitly that Raiden, Noob, Mileena, Reptile et cetera are bullshit characters because they "rely on special moves." That's a really clear indication of what you're dealing with online; people playing fighting games who have no idea how they are played.

Just do whatever nets a win. I hate a scrub as much, probably more so than the next guy, but all these threads bitching about scrubs that bitch are getting almost as annoying as the scrubs themselves.

Oh, and most importantly, if any MK9 player tells you "MY CHARACTER IS HARDER", laugh at them. Laugh very long, laugh very hard. Every single character in this game is designed so any retard can grab the controller and play. No exceptions.

usually i laugh at them, which is followed by the old tsung t-bag

People don't deserve a teabag unless they did it to you first. (such as if a person wins, teabags, then quits and leaves, then that warrants their own douchey behavior to be paid back when and if you play them again)

Death

Noob

Just do whatever nets a win. I hate a scrub as much, probably more so than the next guy, but all these threads bitching about scrubs bitching about whatever they bitch about are getting almost as annoying as the scrubs themselves.

Unless their cage and ermac users lol.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Have to agree there. The only actual exemption I can think of is Kabal. He at least has some execution level.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Yeah, there's really no excuse or justification for teabagging under any circumstance. Really not even if they teabagged you first. Two douchebags balldropping each other doesn't make a right.

Unless their cage and ermac users lol.
Have to agree there. The only actual exemption I can think of is Kabal. He at least has some execution level.
No exceptions.
I don't really see how doing :ul:ul:fp / normal~:l:r:bk:l:blk x infinity counts as execution. It's all just a dial.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
i think sigmar probaly does some shit talking himself
I don't realy think they callem garbage out of nowhere
look... he said in the baraka forum to another member out of NOWHERE
qoute "ok trash, i destroyed you with baraka so stfu and goml"
and now he tea bags????

I think he probaly deserves this hate.... shit goes in a circle homie
remember that

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I don't really see how doing :ul:ul:fp / normal~:l:r:bk:l:blk x infinity counts as execution. It's all just a dial.
True. Eventually it'll come out easily; just practice. Still, it's a bit harder than the vast majority of the cast to do his dash cancels. I can't argue that it takes time to master because I'm sure it does.

Sigmar

Ex Mortis
i think sigmar probaly does some shit talking himself
I don't realy think they callem garbage out of nowhere
look... he said in the baraka forum to another member out of NOWHERE
qoute "ok trash, i destroyed you with baraka so stfu and goml"
and now he tea bags????

I think he probaly deserves this hate.... shit goes in a circle homie
remember that
honestly, i don't do it anymore i try to enjoy the game as much as possible lol.

imma defend myself, i shat talked in the baraka forum cause someone said i was just like any other zoner. :/

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
honestly, i don't do it anymore i try to enjoy the game as much as possible lol.

imma defend myself, i shat talked in the baraka forum cause someone said i was just like any other zoner. :/
I'm glad to hear dat
dat wats up

he wasn't talking about u, he was talking about shang tsung the character, u misunderstood

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
True. Eventually it'll come out easily; just practice. Still, it's a bit harder than the vast majority of the cast to do his dash cancels. I can't argue that it takes time to master because I'm sure it does.
Well, everything takes time to master. Not really much of a difference between NDC pressure and up-skull pressure. One just moves a little faster.

he wasn't talking about u, he was talking about shang tsung the character, u misunderstood
No matter what he meant, it was equally stupid because Shang isn't a zoner.

Sigmar

Ex Mortis
Well, everything takes time to master. Not really much of a difference between NDC pressure and up-skull pressure. One just moves a little faster.

No matter what he meant, it was equally stupid because Shang isn't a zoner.
wtf he isnt a zoning character? LOL he can be used to zone well, hes better upclose obviously.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
wtf he isnt a zoning character? LOL he can be used to zone well, hes better upclose obviously.
I can't imagine the amount of fail that has to be going on in a match if Shang is actually keeping somebody out.