What's new

Games that the majority think is God's gift, but you think it's actually trash

Ironheart

I dont know if this goes with the thread, because i love the games im about to mention, but they are highly overrated. Sf 3rd strike COD franchise and Final Fantasy 7 are amazing games, but people treat them like they are the 2nd coming of jesus. It's annoying and the fanboys those games have spawned have made the rest of the people that just really like the games look bad. I can't tell you how many times i've had to hear the "Why do you like FF7?It's about an emo trying to kill a mama's boy and its stupid." debate thanks to ravenous crazy fanboys making the game sound like something it isnt. Just thought id leave that here.

sunky21

Noob
UMVC3 no doubt. They have a huge community for a game thats just random as hell. I personally own the game but it is def trash.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
SF4, blech, used to love SF2 when I was younger, played SF4 for like 3 hours then went meh and went back to other games.
Fable 2 and 3, well the developers made it sound like they were going to be THE rpg to own but they both sucked.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
F3 never had True sights. which was a huge downer for a FPS tbh.
Also the game looks so bland, i understand it's a wasteland i mean the hud and all that was just not great.
Personally had more fun on NV.
It had iron sights. I don't know what you mean by true sights...then again I played most of the games in third person.

You can probably change the HUD color. I had more fun in new Vegas as well but the gameplay is the same.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
da fuck y'all hating on final fantasy for??? If you got beef with rpgs that's fine but you can't take anything away from one of the best rpg series of all time.
It's trash and not what I consider a real rpg. They are waaaaay too linear with minimal exploration, no character customization, and meh storylines. Thus trash.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
It had iron sights. I don't know what you mean by true sights...then again I played most of the games in third person.

You can probably change the HUD color. I had more fun in new Vegas as well but the gameplay is the same.
No it didn't have iron sites what it had was a first person where you could zoom slightly but you'd still be using a crosshair and not the sites themself.

That's also why in NV there's an option to Turn True site off and have the almost iron site effect :p

Hitoshura

Head Cage
This is an abruptly easy one for me:

Super Mario 64

Discuss.
Tbh I agree. Its not trash but its def a boring Mario game. Now Super Mario World THATS A GOOD GAME!

Also games that get praise and I honestly think is trash is Mass Effect 2 and 3

*edit: I can deal with ME2 tbh but 3.....is ASSSSSS son!*

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
Haven't seen Legend of Zelda on here yet.
The Reason being it deserves such a high standard title.
That game is not trash, Some people may not like it because it's not their game, but if anyone can logically say why it's trash i'll give them my house and all my possessions.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Nades are OP in halo as well, just sayin.
Nades are OP'd only in Halo reach:Beta. You'll never see someone get more than a double with a sticky at best.And that's already super duper lucky.

Nades are only to drain shields of idiots who chase you for an easy head-shot.Any other use of nades would include stuff like nade-jumping which is non-existent in Reach.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
Nades are OP'd only in Halo reach:Beta. You'll never see someone get more than a double with a sticky at best.And that's already super duper lucky.

Nades are only to drain shields of idiots who chase you for an easy head-shot.Any other use of nades would include stuff like nade-jumping which is non-existent in Reach.
When people talk about halo my mind is set straight to halo 3 i forget people consider the game play in reach the true halo.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
You can call whatever you want, this is what i think lol:

Every God of War after the 1st one
Every KOF after 98
Every Samurai Shodown after the second
Every World Heroes before perfect
GEARS of WARS series
Naruto Ultimate Ninja series
Every Dragon Ball Z after Tenkaichi 3
MW2/MW3
TEKKEN 6
Soul Calibur 4/5
Ninja Gaiden 3

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
You can call whatever you want, this is what i think lol:

Every God of War after the 1st one
Every KOF after 98
Every Samurai Shodown after the second
Every World Heroes before World Heroes perfect
GEARS of WARS series
Naruto Ultimate Ninja series
Every Dragon Ball Z after Tenkaichi 3
MW2/MW3
TEKKEN 6
Soul Calibur 4/5
Ninja Gaiden 3

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
Why would I fully play a game that I think is trash?
To be honest the title of this thread make people make false accusations, what you mean is you're really not into LoZ 1 bit. not that it's trash.
oh and i recall playing the entire Halo 3 ODST game and thought it was utter trash

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Not a fan boy but Id like to see the reasons why you think Final Fantasy VI, Link To the Past, Majora's Mask, and Snake Eater are bad games.

*joker voice* and here we go...
I just don't like them, personal preference. Well, I can say MGS is ok, but people overhype it waaaaayyyy to much, and it makes me hate it.