What's new

Game on! 07/30/2011Tournament and EVO viewing event! Mk9/SSF4ae/MVC3 Clifton New Jersey

120 Market St
Clifton, NJ 07012
(973) 777-3675

NJGAMEON.com

Venue fee = 5$
Entry fee = 5$ (10 total to compete in one game)
(15$ to compete in 2 games)
(20$ to compete in all 3!)

Casuals for all 3 games will start at 2pm!!!

MVC3 starts at 3 PM
SSF4AE starts at 4PM
MK9 starts at 5pm

Will run casuals untill the store closes at 9pm

Marvel vs Capcom 3 on Xbox 360
Sets will be 2/3 matches
LF, WF and GF are 3/5 matches with the guy coming out of losers in GF having to win 2 sets
All characters are allowed
Loser can switch their team
Winner must keep the same team with the same assists in the same order

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition on Xbox 360 -
Sets will be 2/3 matches
LF, WF and GF are 3/5 matches with the guy coming out of losers in GF having to win 2 sets
All characters are allowed
Loser can change characters
Winner must stay with the same character but can switch Ultras if the opponent changes characters.

Mortal Kombat on PlayStation 3
Sets will be 2/3 matches
DLC characters banned
Loser can change characters
Winner must stay with the same character.

We will be watching the evo stream so you wont have to miss any Evo action while you come out and compete

The 192 brings you one block away from the store from port authority. It's around 9 or 10 bucks round trip from nyc.

This venue is also within walking distance to a sushi place, a quick check, pizzeria, bagel shop and bakery.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I have to work some stuff out, but I'm planning on being there.

EDIT: We should get some more hype going about this, too

Nathan Frost

Cybernetic Pyro Maniac
lol Jim wants to unleash his Kenshi and abuse us =) I'm cool with dlc's Though I think Kenshi should bring an umbrella... there might be some.... RAIN!!! =)

D_W

The Could-Have-Been King
Oh that's right off Route 3. Not to far from the Clifton Commons, right?
Hrmm Maybe I'll come out as well.

its like 2 exits before the clifton commons if you are traveling East bound.

I'm down with dlc. We'll talk when everyone gets there

A few more days! get hype

PeeJaeys

Sabi
Will there be deodorant. And what if I want to bring my girl? Does she have to pay? also Nathan where do you live? I will be there.

Paul Santoro

Pro Gamer / Commentator
Does anyone know how to get there using the nj transit? I'm coming out of Penn station trying to find the cheapest way

MLP715

Noob
Does anyone know how to get there using the nj transit? I'm coming out of Penn station trying to find the cheapest way
I'm also leavin from port authority we can meet up I'm leavin my house around 12:30 I will be at the Port authority around 1 I will check the forum before I leave to see if you respond

Nathan Frost

Cybernetic Pyro Maniac
Just want to thank Darth Arma for running the tournament it went down great and I had tons of fun. Sabii our semi-finals were intense! I hope we can do it again sometime in the future. BTW Arma can you post the results when you have a chance? I didn't catch the names of a few people, especially the Mileena player. =)

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
With you guys wishing i hadn't had the medical crap or i would have been there. Next year though. looks like there is a good scene out there. Keep it alive.