What's new

Game crashes to the dashboard after an opponent leaves during the "Finish Him/Her" phase

So, this thing have never happened to me but in the last couple of days, happened 4 times, I am on Xbox Series (both S and X, happened on both already) and when I defeat an enemy and they leave during the "Finish Him/Her" phase, my game crashes to the dashboard and I get a Defeat.

Anyone getting the same experience? It's frustrating after an hard fought battle, I win but get an L instead because of this, there is a fix?

So, this thing have never happened to me but in the last couple of days, happened 4 times, I am on Xbox Series (both S and X, happened on both already) and when I defeat an enemy and they leave during the "Finish Him/Her" phase, my game crashes to the dashboard and I get a Defeat.

Anyone getting the same experience? It's frustrating after an hard fought battle, I win but get an L instead because of this, there is a fix?
I recommend filing a bug report here.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
This happened to me too the other day. it was a long pause. Personally, I think there needs to be a way to skip watching the fatals or after it says finish him if your account is not new as there is no reason to waste time watching if you aren't going to gain anything or if you have preformed the fatalities or seen them several times. Especially in KL.

Happened again just now, they need to fix this or at least they need to acknowledge this is happening and that they will look into it, it's infuriating!

It just keeps happening and they did nothing with my ticket, I don't know what to do anymore, this is driving me crazy
A support ticket is likely the best you can do right now. The only other option I can think of would be to reach out to WB Support on their support page.