What's new

Galloping Ghost Arcade's custom Mortal Kombat X cabinet!

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Thanks to the efforts of @GGA_Ghostlord and @Zaidninja, GGA has its own custom Mortal Kombat X cabinet on its arcade floor next to all the previous MK games. It is in an original Midway cabinet with the original layout, featuring high quality cherry switches and bat-top IL joysticks.

At Galloping Ghost Arcade, we like to have custom cabinets of games that never had an arcade release to not only emulate the thrill and excitement of a random person able to walk up and challenge, but also to introduce the games we love to those that come to the arcade looking to play other games. We can then introduce them to testyourmight.com, Ghost Battle Series, and Team GGA. In fact, the original founding members of Team GGA like @GGA Dizzy and @GGA MOE30W were selected for Team GGA after showing up and playing on the custom Mortal Kombat 9 cabinet.

We look forward to meeting all that come out, whether you're here for Ghost Battle Series, Shang Tsungs Fight Night (SOON), or just casually showing up to enjoy all of the arcade games we have.

@STORMS
@CrimsonShadow

Xul

Noob
Very cool guys. Here's the one I had made/designed. It's more than just MK X. It's a PC build with Hyperspin etc, etc, etc. 6 month long project.

skater11

The saltiest
Shit that looks awesome. (Both posts). I just dislike the first one's button layout. And no remapping buttons!!!??. Dang lol. But anyways, as a dedicated mkx player I would try my best and learn that layout just to mop some fools.

Shit that looks awesome. (Both posts). I just dislike the first one's button layout. And no remapping buttons!!!??. Dang lol. But anyways, as a dedicated mkx player I would try my best and learn that layout just to mop some fools.
They're staying true to the original Mortal Kombat cabinet. :cool: