What's new

Further DLC... MK & Guests

Who else?

• Total voters

TrickyNick

Weather Man
Tremor, Havik, and Shinnok main three I want, but if I had to choose one it would be Tremor...Also I would like Reiko, and Fujin haha..alot of good choices.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I voted Tanya, Havik, Fujin...and for the Hell of it, Tremor.

Hey, they made Skarlet real from a rumor, why not Tremor?

Bo Rai'Cho makes me wanna puke (against my own will).

Shinnok would probably have his MK4 ability to copy other characters and we already have Shang Tsung for that. Don't need another morphing character on the scene.

Shujinko, well...I don't have a problem with him, actually. He just didn't interest me.

Reiko - same reason as Shujinko.

Everyone else is foreign to me.

I voted Tanya, Havik, Fujin...and for the Hell of it, Tremor.

Hey, they made Skarlet real from a rumor, why not Tremor?

Bo Rai'Cho makes me wanna puke (against my own will).

Shinnok would probably have his MK4 ability to copy other characters and we already have Shang Tsung for that. Don't need another morphing character on the scene.

Shujinko, well...I don't have a problem with him, actually. He just didn't interest me.

Reiko - same reason as Shujinko.

Everyone else is foreign to me.
I went with Tremor (he's new blood, cool moves possible, and the game really needs more heavy characters and less keep-away), Reiko (I want to play a Shao Khan effectively), and Fujin (Interesting moves, popular character, great lore).

To me I want Bo Rai Cho, but I don't really want him in his old incarnation. The new MK as of 9 seems to have a more.. serious tone to it that I've really taken a liking to. Its humor is more tongue in cheek and less grotesque and raw from previous iterations. If they bring him back I hope they bring him back in a more serious way.

Anyone on the list save for guest characters would work for me. Those are just the ones I want more. After seeing what they did to Rain and Kenshi I believe any DLC character they make will be gold, returning or otherwise.

Kwon

---->----
Considering NRS made Rain, Kenshi and Skarlet so well,(interesting and original movesets/animations etc), they could make BoRai very appealing as well. BoRai would keep some of his character but would be less silly for sure.

Was looking forward seeing what movesets and skills they had implemented for either Fujin, Tremor or Tanya few days ago, but instead we got Freddy which was surprising to say the least! :D

Considering NRS made Rain, Kenshi and Skarlet so well,(interesting and original movesets/animations etc), they could make BoRai very appealing as well. BoRai would keep some of his character but would be less silly for sure.

Was looking forward seeing what movesets and skills they had implemented for either Fujin, Tremor or Tanya few days ago, but instead we got Freddy which was surprising to say the least! :D
Me and my brother at the gym the other day were having fun coming up with skills for Tremor, we were hoping his X-Ray would be a really awesome superman punch across the screen, resulting in either one huge hit (followed by a knockdown or comboable) or he knocks them down then hits them two more times while on the ground with giant rock fists.

Also stalagmites erupting from the ground as his projectile, resulting in them being knocked towards him for comboing would be awesome as well..

fleshmasher

i got the poison
Too bad Predator and Alien movies are from 20th Century Fox and not WB.
I'd like them but i doubt it'll happen.

Pinhead is a great idea, that's 1 scary guy.

PS.: Where's Cyber Smoke option?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
LOL @ Predator. WUT IS A CYRAX?

I voted for everyone because I don't give a shit who gets in as DLC as long as they keep adding characters.

Kwon

---->----
Me and my brother at the gym the other day were having fun coming up with skills for Tremor, we were hoping his X-Ray would be a really awesome superman punch across the screen, resulting in either one huge hit (followed by a knockdown or comboable) or he knocks them down then hits them two more times while on the ground with giant rock fists.

Also stalagmites erupting from the ground as his projectile, resulting in them being knocked towards him for comboing would be awesome as well..
Was hoping Tremor would have an Earthquake-move similar to Gamma Wave, albeit not as much height on the rubble
but an attack following the ground.

Apparently Freddy took that move with his GroundClaw! :D

Citizen_Cage

Famous Actor
i'm voting for TREMOR and i like the pinhead idea! maybe DANTE from DANTES INFERNO would be cool! BUT actually i didn't like this universe-mixing-thing! old mk char, new mk char, mk char from rumors... they are all better than KRATOS, FREDDY & co! the mk universe is cool enough! exception: this BO RAI CHO dude!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
well NRS... I hope you're working on Fujin. :)

I even added him late and he already has WAY more votes at 186 currently..

I LOVE Predator, but those rights are owned by Fox, not WB, so we won't see him any time soon.

I voted for Reiko (as personal fav from that poll), Bo Rai Cho (one of the most unique characters in MK), Fujin (just a cool character), and Jason (just for shits and giggles). Though I really got to give it up for the fat man...

[video]http://youtu.be/XqmBgKB1VVU[/video]

MKK hanzo

Fujin winning? Not bitching about anyone opinion but... Another "Ermac like" character? Unless they revap it a lot it could end bad...

I would like Reiko cause he offer THOUSAND combo possibilities IIIFFFFFFFF..... he is MK4 Reiko... Not that abomination of MKA.

BTW voted for Jason, im such a fanboy of gore/slasher films :)