What's new

Fully Sortable and Searchable Perks List for Kombat Kards!!

Herrm

My blade thanks you.
Hey Everyone,

I was just curious if anyone had a good link to a site that shows all of the Kombat Kard details? I'm really wanting this info so I can see what the best background+border+icon yields the best XP, FXP, etc... This would be tremendously helpful to use the right kombat card combination in order to get the most possible FXP when changing factions to grind FXP or when just trying to grind out more player XP.

I really wish that NRS would've included a way to sort all of the kombat kard stuff considering there is SO MUCH of it, but unfortunately, there isn't. It would also be great if they had a better way to see what new stuff you unlock instead of having to wait after each match to see IF you unlocked anything new or by going into the kombat kard interface and scrolling to try and find what says "new" on it. Doing this sucks too because if you're scrolling and if you scroll 1 extra time once your new item appears, the "new" tag goes away and if you didn't see it, you won't know it's a new unlock.

Thanks in advance guys and girls!

Herrm

Herrm

My blade thanks you.
Thanks buddy but I've been to this site and it's the closest thing to what I'm looking for that I can find, however they don't have any of the actual kombat kard info, only the images. I actually reached out to the guy that runs the site today via Twitter and he is going to attempt to extract all of that info into a Google sheet, which is amazing!

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
this is pretty high on the list of most wanted FAQ's on gamefaqs. You could make this and get famous.

Herrm

My blade thanks you.
this is pretty high on the list of most wanted FAQ's on gamefaqs. You could make this and get famous.
lol, I'd give the credit to Murdoink but I'd be happy to have it and share it with the community. I think it's ridiculous that some kind of sorting for the kards aren't in the game, it's a complete pain in the balls to try and figure out which items are the best to use. Granted I know most people don't care, they just want to have a cool looking card, and I agree completely, but there are other times I would like to switch mine up to do some grinding and not have to spend all the time trying to figure out what the best icon+background+border is best for it. Seems like a huge oversight on the part of NRS.

Herrm

My blade thanks you.
no thread (that I remember) its just listed as #1 & #4 as the most wanted faqs on the main page.
Ok cool, thanks. I submitted an FAQ to GameFAQs, hopefully it'll be approved so other can benefit from it as well.