What's new

Full Patch Notes 8-31-15 & 9/1 Hotfix Notes

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Is it something that can be patched?
How? I remember other titles like Tekken, Battlefield, etc, having suspect Netcodes at launch, and after some time like a month or two months or etc releasing a patch that either bettered or vastly improved the online play. Why wouldn't they be able to do the same with MKX?

Unless I'm missing some big picture here, it seems to me as if they just don't want to put in the resources required to make the online better like other titles have done in the past.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
pig is honestly toxic to the kommunity
Lol. Fuck outta here. A bit of whining over feeling handicapped with something that he spends real money on (traveling, fees, etc.) is nothing on the toxicity scale when on the other side, there is The Armory, Red Hot Sundays, and extensive video guides, among other things.
And right next to that is giving our entire community a bad rep amongst FG's, complaining about balance issues during live televised events literally DURING matches against opponents doing their very best to tolerate his disrespect, and not just complaining constantly and compulsively about his main (that he is NOT forced to play ESPECIALLY if he's going to whine about playing him costing him travel fees), but then even having the nerve to literally accuse players of crying too much, for doing stuff as small as literally just sharing GLITCHES in characters that they don't even play.

I'm sorry, but do you guys remember what he said about Kenshi when he was buffed last?

He went from bottom 4 to top 2-4
It's funny now to see insinuations that everyone else said he was overbuffed lol. Pig will not stop bitching until Kenshi is MK9, there's no two ways about it

Last edited:
So nrs nerfed dragon fire liu kang to the ground after a posted vid of an old ass day 2 fake block infinite.

Instead of finding ways around it like you're supposed to in a fighting game, lets bitch about it and nerf it to the ground.

So the bafoons at NRS gave Kenshi 6 more buffs on top of the 20 buffs they already gave him FailFish

Stupid nrs. Quit wasting everyone's time and just give @Pig Of The Hut MK9 kenshi already. We all know if this buff doesn't give him 9-1 7-3 10-0 advantage over the 98 percent of cast, AND or he still struggles. He will cry and complain till he gets more buffs. And you noops will wipe his tears.

Pig you know it's true man
Sadly, this just might happen because in NRS eyes, if you don't place top 8, your opinion means nothing to them.

NRS games reminds me a lot of david sirlins version of st:hdr. He took his ideas of balance and feedback based on "top players" and no one else. Now whos still plays that inferior version? This is what NRS games are like.

Last edited:

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
Why can't you 2 and 1 from a MB slide with another slide or MB Ice Ball?
How? I remember other titles like Tekken, Battlefield, etc, having suspect Netcodes at launch, and after some time like a month or two months or etc releasing a patch that either bettered or vastly improved the online play. Why wouldn't they be able to do the same with MKX?

Unless I'm missing some big picture here, it seems to me as if they just don't want to put in the resources required to make the online better like other titles have done in the past.
They patched online at the beginning of the first or second patch. I think hes just messing around...

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Add this to the general fixes

• All Run cancel characters, run canceling windows are now screwed
Character specific changes
  • Tanya (pyromancer): Can now do a 32% throw while shroud is active
Yup...

Like I said before, everyone should have been expecting this. Everything NRS does is never done right, at least not the first time. Their bug fixes bring more bugs, their online gets no fixes...who are you guys going to pass the blame on to now? This shit is getting ridiculous. Hopefully they fix it quick, this patch is really messed up.

Cool they fixed Xbo...... oh wait.

Any other company would have got on that and fixed it in like less than a day.

XxDark_

Noob
So I know Im not the only one who notice that quan now has a 6 frame poke. I need to know the logic behind that. this now gives him a good chance of poking back to get out of pressure (especially since they fucked all fireball cancels) and potentially finish the game off one touch....

Ravosa

Wild Card
I can't believe quan got buffed. Gonna lab cryomancer a bit when I get home. Any quan mains willing to show me the ways? I think I'm gonna pick him up.

E

Eldriken

Off topic, but is there a way to skip the article on mobile? (Or desktop, but scrollbar makes it easier.) The article text is longer than the comments section on each page. Lol
I've been asking @STORMS and @CrimsonShadow about this for quite a while now. There is NO NEED to see the full article on every. single. god. damn. page. None at all. It's annoying on mobile and PC. PLEASE CHANGE IT.

Nope. The console is just showing you that the patch is adding to the total size of the MKX Update file.
This really needs an effin' sticky or something every single time a patch rolls out. How people have yet to understand this is beyond me. If every single patch released so far was 6GB, we'd have a game that's over 100+ GB with nothing to show for it. I have to explain this to people eleventy-billion times when a patch rolls out. >_>

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
So over all I'm seeing, top tier tournament winning charaters got more buffs or fixes. Scorpion still never been nerf since day 1 ( imagine that). And mid tier characters either stayed mid tier or drop down to useless.

It would be nice to see most of the mid tier tournament wise be given new tools or moves, to help compete. I hate seeing the same fighters in top 8 all the time. It always seems liike NRS like to keep broken tier fighters on top, never normalize.

XxDark_

Noob
Im Not gonna even start about the tempest nerfs. that push back with the hat pressure is fucking retarded. Good thing I mained buzz saw the whole time. but It would be nice to have another good variation