What's new

Frostyball (Frosty Faustings exhibition)

GGA Wafflez

the kid
GGA is at it again, this time Injustice style. Tune in on Friday at 8 P.M. for an Injustice Exhibition, joined by special out of town guests, like Wound Cowboy, Tom Brady, Glass Sword, Jupiter, Semi-evil ryu, and more!

The exhibition will be Pokemon style, with teams chosen (in kickball fashion) by two captains...

GGA 16-Bit VS. Wound Cowboy

Rules:
  • First to ONE. You lose you're out.
  • Captains will do an old fashioned rock paper scissors duel for first pick
  • Tournament map rules. Double random
  • Players may only choose ONE character. No counter picking, Forever Kinging, w/e you wanna call it.
  • One player revive. Captains may choose to revive a player who has lost in hopes of not loosing all credibility in the NRS scene.
http://www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade - link to the stream

Enjoy the tiering around the Christmas tree, the Jingle Bell Broke, and the holly jolly salt.

GGA 16 Bit
GGA HAN
NB Semi Evil Ryu
WoundCowboy
Tom Brady
AK Glass_Sword

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Yup, I'm planning on being there with a few fellow car poolers. Hopefully, I'll be able to get there by 8, but if I don't; I shouldn't be TOO late...

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
GGA is at it again, this time Injustice style. Tune in on Friday at 8 P.M. for an Injustice Exhibition, joined by special out of town guests, like Wound Cowboy, Tom Brady, Glass Sword, Jupiter, Semi-evil ryu, and more!

The exhibition will be Pokemon style, with teams chosen (in kickball fashion) by two captains...

GGA 16-Bit VS. Wound Cowboy

Rules:
  • First to ONE. You lose you're out.
  • Captains will do an old fashioned rock paper scissors duel for first pick
  • Tournament map rules. Double random
  • Players may only choose ONE character. No counter picking, Forever Kinging, w/e you wanna call it.
  • One player revive. Captains may choose to revive a player who has lost in hopes of not loosing all credibility in the NRS scene.
http://www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade - link to the stream

Enjoy the tiering around the Christmas tree, the Jingle Bell Broke, and the holly jolly salt.

GGA 16 Bit
GGA HAN
NB Semi Evil Ryu
WoundCowboy
Tom Brady
AK Glass_Sword
Final round was a regional

#justsayin

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Can't wait.

Last years' was awesome, with Team Pig vs. Team Tom providing hella hype and shenanigans.

Also don't forget tomorrow is the regularly scheduled Ghost Battle Series tournament. Word on the street is expect a guest or two.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
I will be there for sure for Thursday, but I will try and swing Friday as well.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Can't wait.

Last years' was awesome, with Team Pig vs. Team Tom providing hella hype and shenanigans.

Also don't forget tomorrow is the regularly scheduled Ghost Battle Series tournament. Word on the street is expect a guest or two.
last years was awesome, check it out if you crave some hype mk matches and some hilarious commentary/antics by Pig, Brady and 16 Bit:

Last edited: