What's new

Tech Fromundaman and Friends Present: Joker Interactible Combos/Setups

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Low tier heros Fromundaman, StevoSupremo, Qwark28 and Gilbagz have put together a shot of interactible-fueled adrenaline for Injustice's purple villian. Including interactible resets, high-damage setups, and swaggy combos aplenty (alongside some bangin' beats) it explores some of the ways that Joker players can use stages to their advantage in order to open or extend their combo and oki options.

Who said Metro Rooftops was a bad stage for gadget characters? :joker:

Want to give a shoutout to @DoctrineDark (who we forgot to tag earlier) for coming up with most of the Dumpster combo I showed on Gotham Street; I just tweaked the ending a little.

Some are more useful than others, as before, but I just wanted to show what's possible with most interactable types.

Also, the combo on Hall of Justice can break 100% if you do a BGB after the F232 if you use 1 and 2 for the BGB then let go of the car as they're on their way back (To clarify, you need to hold down the interactible button until they're bouncing back towards you).

Special thanks to Steve0Supremo for recording this and improving my combos/setups. Also a great thanks to Qwark and Gilbagz for giving us some of the combos used in here.

@Qwark28
@StevoSuprem0
@OnlineRon91
@Notez4
@Gilbagz
@The Joker Community

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilbagz

Joker here~
Good stuff man
Never really delve into interactables that much outside of the hall of justice car :L

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Came out good. Going to be making more up sometime soon. Just got done recording a few. Will edit and post sometime this week probably.

OnlineRon91

Joker++
Very cool! Thanks for the tagging me. I been on hiatus from this game for awhile, going to pick it back up and start playing more seriously!

KonDcnT

KonDcnT
this is pretty awesome! I need to incorporate more interactable tech in my game. Thanks for the add. Definitely gonna work on some of this when I get off work tonight.

StevoSuprem0

That was actually pretty awesome! Still the worst Character though :(
One of these days I'm gonna stop dropping combos and 100% ALLLLL you mother fuckers. Then you'll see :joker:.
I honestly don't think he's the worst, or at least he's tied with a few characters. Just struggles with certain zoning and a few other things more than most, but has the benefit of insane corner stuff that kinda shift matchup numbers in his favor... the problem is getting them there can be difficult.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
One of these days I'm gonna stop dropping combos and 100% ALLLLL you mother fuckers. Then you'll see :joker:.
I honestly don't think he's the worst, or at least he's tied with a few characters. Just struggles with certain zoning and a few other things more than most, but has the benefit of insane corner stuff that kinda shift matchup numbers in his favor... the problem is getting them there can be difficult.
I think part of the problem is that right now ALL the Joker players are saying the same thing: "One day I'll stop dropping these combos and then you'll be sorry!"

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Coming up with tech is kinda the easy part. Probably one of the few characters than can keep getting new tech throughout the life of the game, but opening opponents up for some of it can be a motherfucker

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Coming up with tech is kinda the easy part. Probably one of the few characters than can keep getting new tech throughout the life of the game, but opening opponents up for some of it can be a motherfucker
Personally I think that might get a *little* easier as time goes on. I mean we can convert off of pretty much everything.

KonDcnT

KonDcnT
I agree with @ The_PantyChrist. We have a lot of options once we get in. At the moment I can see opponents being overwhelmed by the corner and midscreen setups. The question truly is "how do we get there?" I feel the match, for the joker, can be determined by the first exchange of the match. All this new tech is showing the touch of death that joker can give.

KonDcnT

KonDcnT
@DarthArma keep saying he is the worst, once this community figures out how to get in, many will bite their tongues. Mad respect for you. @StevoSuprem0 and @Qwark28 will figure it out if not @The_PantyChrist or @Fromundaman, hell the community will figure it out. The joker is the only character that can get crazy damage with a trait that is never used. Not talking stink, just seeing a lot of potential, like we all did since day 1. Joker main only and proud to say that.

StevoSuprem0

Lol Arma is not wrong. We're just trying to overcome the badness. He's not as bad as people think he is, but he certainly does have problems.
Hopefully we'll continue to level up and show everyone what he is capable of with really good matchup knowledge and execution.

KonDcnT

KonDcnT
He is definitely not a character that you can play mindlessly and win. you have to be focused and ready to execute well. He is the only character who's trait has been proven to be not much of a factor in his gamplay.

StevoSuprem0

He is definitely not a character that you can play mindlessly and win. you have to be focused and ready to execute well. He is the only character who's trait has been proven to be not much of a factor in his gamplay.
Trait *can* be a factor, just not universally. Good for stopping certain character's momentum and on good reads. That said, it's definitely bad, sporting horrible active frames and a useless jump/walk speed boost.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Batgirl, Deathstroke and Cyborg would like to contest that.