What's new

Foxy has Corner Grab into Ice Clone reset working

It’s only frustrating because I know the people who watch it will be like “yeah bro Sub (or insert whichever character it will inevitably be) is broken” and not get that the thumbnail is that way just to get people to click.
Over the last several years, I've truly watched critical thinking in society as a whole decline heavily. It's... actually scary when you think about it.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I never said anything about age.
Fair enough, didn’t know whether you were saying it’s a generational thing or not. I don’t have the hindsight to agree or disagree with you, the only input is im not any more impressed with millennials / gen xers/ boomers than the other zoomers in terms of their ability to think critically

Fair enough, didn’t know whether you were saying it’s a generational thing or not. I don’t have the hindsight to agree or disagree with you, the only input is im not any more impressed with millennials / gen xers/ boomers than the other zoomers in terms of their ability to think critically
Oh agreed. People in general are making poorer and poorer decisions. I find another way to put it is in society today, at least western society, there is a sharp lack of discipline overall.