What's new

FOREVER KING Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at Youmacon 2013!

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
Serious question: How much time do players usually get before being DQ'd if they aren't there?

Seems like Chris only got about a minute. I don't know if he was playing another game or just was elsewhere, but if he was playing another game then that's kinda harsh.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Serious question: How much time do players usually get before being DQ'd if they aren't there?

Seems like Chris only got about a minute. I don't know if he was playing another game or just was elsewhere, but if he was playing another game then that's kinda harsh.

Pretty sure he made it to top 8 if not WON every other game he entered for. Chris G is the strongest injustice player that doesn't practice.

Holy shit Rebelo layin down the law. Lmao

Chris was more than 15+ minutes late. On the stream you can hear them discussing it and that they talked to Chris. Chris apparently told them he won't be there until 15 MORE minutes.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
Chris was more than 15+ minutes late. On the stream you can hear them discussing it and that they talked to Chris. Chris apparently told them he won't be there until 15 MORE minutes.
Ah, then that's fair. Thanks.

Still sucks, I think he would have done much better if it didn't go that way.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
All I know is trashing online players does nothing to build this community.
It just makes them stay away from tournaments all together.
What would have the community reaction been if nightmaresf hadnt disqualified himself at evo? He did great and this community still says "he sucks, all he does is jump".
The funny part is 90% of the people saying that have never been to a major themselves.

Mr. Mileena has stated it perfectly. Also according to P2W " you must take time away from your career and play tournaments" to be a viable,credible player. Let Wound Cowboy carry the Sinestro torch, its doubtful he'd drop it .

Rebelo

Noob
Werent some online players credible before tournaments? Foreverking for one. Nightmare SF, Rebelo, etc. I'm tired of people saying online players are scrubs. Yet online players find A LOT of the tech these tournament players use. It's fuckin dumb.
No but there is alot of online scrubs and also alot of good players its like going to a tourament there also going to be scrubs and good players ps im a offline player just as much as online play when there locals i go when theres major on the east coast of canada i go ....when im sitting at home i play online or have the boys over for casuals

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
No but there is alot of online scrubs and also alot of good players its like going to a tourament there also going to be scrubs and good players
Which is the point I'm gettin at. Idgaf what anyone says, if ur good offline, ur good online and vice versa.

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
How did Dave do? I used to not like him bcuz his trolling posts, but on the Kryptonite Kouncil hes the only one that doesnt seem to have a big head. I swear that podcast consists of 3/4 stroking off everyone's ego, 1/4 gameplay discussion. Usually all the discussion comes from Dave's questions. Just sayin.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

MaceWind

Crazy 88
It's not that, it's because Playing to win is an asshole.

I logged into this site for the first time in months just to thank this post. I have attended P2W's venue's for a good part of many years and I have to agree his people skills are lacking.

EDIT: Since I won't be here for another few months, I might as well take the time to acknowledge the Cleveland crew. They did quite well for themselves and cemented the fact that NE Ohio is just as tough as any other part of the country. They traveled, they dominated. Well done.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
How did Dave do? I used to not like him bcuz his trolling posts, but on the Kryptonite Kouncil hes the only one that doesnt seem to have a big head. I swear that podcast consists of 3/4 stroking off everyone's ego, 1/4 gameplay discussion. Usually all the discussion comes from Dave's questions. Just sayin.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

He got 9th from what I understand.

You don't have to agree with someone to like/respect them. When egos get thrown into arguments - that idea seems to get lost.