What's new

Following Boons MK character mentions - All up for speculation

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Here are two videos in which I found very interesting. We follow Ed Boon on twitter, however there are a few tweets I occasionally miss. For anyone who may not follow NetherRealm Studios' Creative Director, Ed Boon on twitter, you may be interested in some of his Mortal Kombat character mentions. Out of all tweets and all character mentions.... these are the ones that he has replied to.

What does this mean? Well, really nothing; this does not confirm or deny any of these mentioned characters to be in Mortal Kombat X. However, the hints are there and in some cases, Boon leaves stronger hints than others.

Source: BoykaBoykovPlay

Attachments

E

Eldriken

I've seen most of these tweets, I thought it was common knowledge. Also I don't know how make threads lol :p
Click on the "Forums" tab at the top of your screen, pick the section you want, and then click on the "Post New Thread" tab located on the right side of your screen. There you go.

E

Eldriken

Thanks, I would have have made a thread about these tweets, but I felt they were just him messing with people.
Well, now you know how to make threads for whatever reason you may need to make one for. It got you to ask at least. =P

trufenix

bye felicia
Man and I thought the word confirmed got its ass whooped last time around. What are we up to now, 20 possibly confirmed characters?

trufenix

bye felicia
I swear to god we just need a boon tweets thread. Keep it stickied, color it a funny color, put breakthrough in front of it, create it with REOs user account, make anybody who posts the word @noobde just auto redirect there, whatever. Just something other than this 5 active conversations about nonsensical tweets malarky.

That way every time he tweets bout scratching his nose or posts a picture of a sunset and somebody takes that as some holy sign that a character or feature is coming, it can all be contained and ignored appropriately. I mean I ignored the kano news the first couple hours it was out because it looked literally like every other I divined from the stars that my favorite character is returning thread on here and it turns out like 3 pages in, it was the real deal. Thats insane.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I swear to god we just need a boon tweets thread. Keep it stickied, color it a funny color, put breakthrough in front of it, create it with REOs user account, make anybody who posts the word @noobde just auto redirect there, whatever. Just something other than this 5 active conversations about nonsensical tweets malarky.

That way every time he tweets bout scratching his nose or posts a picture of a sunset and somebody takes that as some holy sign that a character or feature is coming, it can all be contained and ignored appropriately. I mean I ignored the kano news the first couple hours it was out because it looked literally like every other I divined from the stars that my favorite character is returning thread on here and it turns out like 3 pages in, it was the real deal. Thats insane.
This.

This is getting ridiculous, just make a thread about it instead of popping a boner every time the man hints at something that is really probably nothing.

Not trying to be negative, but come on.