What's new

First Fatality you ever found out on your own.

On Sega Genesis I discovered Scorpion's dismembering fatality on MK II. I remember holding B and C for 2 seconds while standing in close and voila. :)

Mine was the raiden exploding uppercut fatality on MK2 I was holding HP to shock my mate on the finish him screen them "Boom" i was like woah because i had never seen that before lol. Mind you that was about 12yrs ago

Scorpions TOASTY in MK1, It was an accident too, I was holding block right, I pressed up and I was like... come on why arn't you jumping! (I wanted to jump closer to the opponent so I can do an uppercut, since I didn't know ANY fatalities) so I keep pressing it rapidly then boom Scorpion wins, fatality.

:!:

Houzi

Noob
I grew up playing MKT and what my brothers and I used to do was: Choose our favorite characters, then get a piece of paper, and every time one of us would win we would use Trial and error and figure out the characters Brutalities. And OMFG let me tell you how long it took lol. I figured out Cyrax and Kitana!!!! :D

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Houzi88 said:
I grew up playing MKT and what my brothers and I used to do was: Choose our favorite characters, then get a piece of paper, and every time one of us would win we would use Trial and error and figure out the characters Brutalities. And OMFG let me tell you how long it took lol. I figured out Cyrax and Kitana!!!! :D
that sounds painful and exhausting... :(

Kano's heart rip on MK1 Sega genesis... i just pressed back, back, A and he did it!

too proud, not to mention the infamous blood code. ABACABB "get over here!" old school.