What's new

Finish-Him Community meet NetherRealm Studios for you!

REYTHEGREAT

@SaJa What do you think is the best variation for Kotal, in your opinion and why? Also, I noticed that you could not land the 3 command grabs, are they difficult to land?

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
I saw everything..but i couldn't really understand the interview because of the noise...subs for the french and the interview please... :)

SaJa

FH_FenriR
didn't check the parry deeply but it seems give a good advantage frame and give some meter.
when I used it, it was by accident, I admit I completly forgot the special when I started to be used to Kotal xD

His grab can't be blocked, but you can dodging it just crouching without blocking (it's a high).

didn't check the parry deeply but it seems give a good advantage frame and give some meter.
when I used it, it was by accident, I admit I completly forgot the special when I started to be used to Kotal xD

His grab can't be blocked, but you can dodging it just crouching without blocking (it's a high).
can you tell if it only parries projectiles or also melee attacks?

Only melee attacks. His parry is like the joker, very risky compare to Kano's which as long as batman and it can stop the Lobo armored charge of Torr :eek:

Btw @PND_Mustard I found the u4 with D'Vorah very weird lol, what is it for ? ^^

@STORMS I'll make subtitle asap with youtube quote. I'm dead because of jetlag for today.
hmm crazy, i thought it was projectiles only. thx for the info!

SaJa

FH_FenriR
what is you favorite variation of Kotal and why?
At the moment the sun god because the comand grab is stylish and most of people won't dodge it ^^ The strongest is probably Blood war because you can make totem while comboing and blood boost + sunlight + totem makes you godlike. War god gives good mixup but I need to play more ^^

Ex sunlight on yourself (bf3b) while you are blocked in corner is funny, you eat combo while taking life back xD

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
War god is the best :D
Db4 then totem to increase damage. Then you are ready for the battle :D believe me !

Saja if you can add the subtitles today for TYM it will nice.
We need to find time to communicate about the 2 majors we have in France soon : Dreamhack and Stunfest :)

SaJa

FH_FenriR
War god is the best :D
Db4 then totem to increase damage. Then you are ready for the battle :D believe me !

Saja if you can add the subtitles today for TYM it will nice.
We need to find time to communicate about the 2 majors we have in France soon : Dreamhack and Stunfest :)
It's done (youtube quote) @STORMS

Last edited: