What's new

Fingering Freddy~Lab Results (Kombos, tactics etc.)

shrugu

Noob
He has 50-50s off a jump punch with <3 and <2. He can cancel either of those into close spike or Ex spike.

Calling it now, Freddy is going to be the best in this game as of right now. He has a faster version of smoke's teleporting (smoke towards and smoke aways) which you can spam endlessly, a projectile that recovers seemingly faster than Kano and puts the enemy into a staggered state, Hell Spikes that can create kombos similar to Shang Tsung in which the Enhanced version will allow you to even continue to combo (even his super fast projectile has enough time to reach the enemy and count as a combo ending the opponent in a staggered state), a very good X-Ray, lots of overheads and lows in which he can combo from...Freddy for god tier lol

hardwire

Noob
Calling it now, Freddy is going to be the best in this game as of right now. He has a faster version of smoke's teleporting (smoke towards and smoke aways) which you can spam endlessly, a projectile that recovers seemingly faster than Kano and puts the enemy into a staggered state, Hell Spikes that can create kombos similar to Shang Tsung in which the Enhanced version will allow you to even continue to combo (even his super fast projectile has enough time to reach the enemy and count as a combo ending the opponent in a staggered state), a very good X-Ray, lots of overheads and lows in which he can combo from...Freddy for god tier lol
yall are making me very very very happy right now

so my main and my nightmare are both awsome :) goody goody

Milkman

Reptile <3
Overhead starter:

jip, b2, close spike, dash in, ex spike, jip, f4,2,1, midspikes 43%

Low starter:

jip, b3,3, ex spike, jip, f4,2,1, midspikes 42%

Ulturas

Noob
Haven't tried it out yet but I know you can land it and it'll be around 49-50%

JIP F214, EX Spike, JIP F421, Mid Spike, Far Spike 49-50% about to try it now.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Low Starter 1 EX Meter Combo(Add JIP for extra damage):

b3, EX HS, jip, f4 2 1, HS(Medium), HS(Far) - 43%

You can end a lot of his combos that push people far away with sweet dreams to make them block on wakeup.

Ulturas

Noob
You've got to be kidding me...

Good job NRS you've almost killed this game for me.
You won't land it online so don't worry about it the delay would make it drop EASILY that's why I'm figuring a way around not having to dash like 3x then JIP to get that combo lol.

hardwire

Noob

...what are you talking about

cyrax has a 90% reset
kitana has a nearly unbreakable 51%

and lets face it some one needs to make kung lau fear for his damn life.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
If Freddy is above mid tier this world has become non-sensical to me. I don't know what to do.

How fast he can use his projectile (back forward 2) alone makes him godly. I'm guessing, based on how it also puts the opponent in a staggered state that in addition to his huge damage potentional that he'll have some nasty mix up potential as well. He puts Kung Lao to shame lol...

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
He has 50-50s off a jump punch with <3 and <2. He can cancel either of those into close spike or Ex spike.
27% with a jump in punch with his overhead into a no meter basic spike combo. Can't wait to see the better ones people come up with using his overhead and low moves.

LockM

Noob

I seem to remember Ermac can get over 50% with 1 meter from a JIP and easy 40+ percent combo's and 60+ percent combos in the corner. Haven't tried out Freddy for myself so i'm unsure how he plays, but unless we play with him in an actual tournament setting i believe we should reserve our judgement if he is actually broken from a little training session. Not saying it isn't true, just give him some time, because how ridiculous is it to already complain about something that hasn't even been out for a day.

Milkman

Reptile <3
Corner Combo:

jip, U3, U3, F4, 2, 1, EX Hell Spike, back up a little, jip F4, 2, 1, Close Hell Spike, F4, 2, 1

69% 1 meter corner combo LOL

Credit to War Mouse Zug

hardwire

Noob
Corner Combo:

jip, U3, U3, F4, 2, 1, EX Hell Spike, back up a little, jip F4, 2, 1, Close Hell Spike, F4, 2, 1

69% 1 meter corner combo LOL

Credit to War Mouse Zug
im loving this more and more god hurry psn and let me play my new main!!!!