What's new

Finally a xbox one adapter!

Lok0xXxSn1per5

I'll Freeze Those Salty Tears!
Yea definitely see the lag.... I'll wait for something else. I've never liked the whole cronus setup anyway.

I think it might be just the vid? They say its lagless.

I just bought one but not sure how to update it and if we need an extra wired controller to make it work?

And you are welcome tym, report back Your impressions when u get it and how to make it work?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
LOL, thanks for the info.
yeah dude , every offline session led to so much salt when i had to go from ps3 to xbox...it was like playing like I had just picked up the game for the first time...it basically made offline no fun for me which is really sad...

I am getting salty just thinking about it

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Someone needs to just make a multi-console USB pad already.

Lok0xXxSn1per5

I'll Freeze Those Salty Tears!
yeah dude , every offline session led to so much salt when i had to go from ps3 to xbox...it was like playing like I had just picked up the game for the first time...it basically made offline no fun for me which is really sad...

I am getting salty just thinking about it

Maybe with the update it doesnt lag much? Ettoki was use by lots of players and that shit lags too!

So the 1.2 millisecond claim is bs? That's disappointing, I've been waiting on a Madcatz stick since launch of X1 and I still don't have one (have 2 reserves). I was hoping I could cancel my pre-orders with this, but it sounds like it's total garbage based on the comments here.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Ok so I got home, turns out I have the older Cronus Cross-Over Gaming device which is not being supported anymore, actually Cronus and CronusX were both bought out by a new company so keep this in mind when buying one YOU NEED the CronusMAX which is the only one that supports the new GEN consoles, I'd also get it from a legit retailer ( http://cronusmax.com/retailers/ ) and not ebay if you're thinking about buying one, ebay sellers are fishy sometimes and might send you an older model in hopes to try and rip you off.

Hopefully the CronusMAX improved the device and has less lag than the original Cronus, so whoever gets it let us know how it works when you try it, Good Luck.

sttacos

Noob
Just ordered two of these..... gonna attempt to use my ps3 and x360 stick with xone... hopefully there isnt alot of lag or an issue using two cronusmax at once.

Just found out the Xone can only support one cronusmax at a time. Nonetheless, I'll still grab one .

Last edited:

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
lmao that's probably the least objective test video I've ever seen.

However, it's clear that there is not nearly as much visible input delay as the other video where they test the fight stick

I wonder how effectively it could take and XB1 peripheral and have it work on a ps3 or xbox 360

lmao that's probably the least objective test video I've ever seen.
Yep, haha. At the very least they could have tried ...you know ...other buttons. I know in one of their other videos though, they show some software which registers latency times with the CronusMax. But, I don't think it's on the XB1.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Last time I watched 9.95's stream, he had a triple-mod stick: Ps3, X360, and Xbox One.
it's totally possible but expensive.

Modders charge $120 for the work (which I get because most of the cost comes from having to destroy an XB1 controller) and unless you have one that lives near you, you'll have to ship it as well which will probably bring the cost up to around $150 or more. I'm waiting until the TE2 becomes available (hopefully tomorrow like it says on amazon) and pay just $50 more and get a brand new shiny stick with light up buttons rather than to have somebody frankenstein my current beat up stick

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator

Modders charge $120 for the work (which I get because most of the cost comes from having to destroy an XB1 controller) and unless you have one that lives near you, you'll have to ship it as well which will probably bring the cost up to around $150 or more. I'm waiting until the TE2 becomes available (hopefully tomorrow like it says on amazon) and pay just $50 more and get a brand new shiny stick with light up buttons rather than to have somebody frankenstein my current beat up stick
Is the TE2 backwards/cross-platform-compatible?

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Yeah, that sounds like a pain, haha -- especially since the TE2 doesn't look like a small stick by any means.
oh man that's part of the reason why I want it lol. Even the regular mad catz ps3/xbox360 stuff feels like it's toy size. I use a Qanba Q4 and it's just barely not too small for me

sttacos

Noob

Thanks for the heads up on this.

Just checked the madcatz store and they had some in stick.

Might wanna check it out