What's new

Final Round XV: 5v5 - When, Where and How

Can someone - for the geometrically challenged - tell me where exactly this is taking place (city)? That way I can use the global clock to figure out what time I need to watch the stream in Australia :)

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Can someone - for the geometrically challenged - tell me where exactly this is taking place (city)? That way I can use the global clock to figure out what time I need to watch the stream in Australia :)
Atlanta, GA , USA

But all you need to know is that it is eastern tz

pherleece

Woolay
personally i think when its 2 players playing each other for the first time, they should pick whoever they want cause its a fresh match.

REO you and 16 bit should write down on separate pieces of paper, the entry order of your players and then give the papers to the person running the stream and have them call out the matches after every set so it will be a surprise every time.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
REO you and 16 bit should write down on separate pieces of paper, the entry order of your players and then give the papers to the person running the stream and have them call out the matches after every set so it will be a surprise every time.
I like this idea, but it depends if they want to counterpick with players.

Why not doing something like choosing two characters you are going to play with beforehand? IMO that would be fair because I think it would be downwards cowardly for someone to pick a 7-3 matchup just out of nowhere, Or make it like you can only switch characters once. just a suggestion though.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
While I enjoy Pizza hut, to say its even close to half the mom and pops stores throughout NY is crazy.

pherleece

Woolay
Wow, VSM is elitist and arrogant even when it comes to pizza.

There is nothing inherently superior about a mom & pop store. Each Pizza Hut may not be unique but it's refined to perfection.
im not saying pizza hut isnt good. it is and ive even had it in other states..

have you ever had NYC mom and pop pizza?

if you ever come to NY i couldn't school you in MK cause im not good at it but ill defiantly school you on some pizza. my treat

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
I've tried to stay out of this because its not really my style but I can't wait for VSM to prance upon their souls.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Grimaldi's Pizza is the best I've ever had... in NY and even one in Vegas (you cats can go check it out at EVO this year if you want).

Get that Pizza Hut shit out of here. *thumbsdown*