What's new

Final Round Top 8 predictions: One Week from today the madness begins Sunday 10am EST

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
To remind all:

www.twitch.tv/atlmk - for ALL your MK9 FR needs.

This will include MMs, 5V5, region tourneys, the Final Round tourney itself pools and all.

We go live all weekend and the actual tourney is 10AM EASTERN sunday and lasts all day with TONS of pool matches that you wanna see (they will be recorded as well in case of any technical difficulties), interviews, live skype call ins, etc.

Prepare yourself for the tourney of the year.

Im not going to give specifics but pre registration numbers are great

If VSM comes then 15 of the top 20 according to http://www.nfgrankings.com/p/mortal-kombat-9-rankings.html will be there - if VSM does not come then 10 of the top 20 will be there

Keep in mind this top 20 list doesnt even have players listed that could/should be such as Death, Cat, Atl_Redd, LOrd of the fly, Slips, Clint the beast , King Hippo ( :) ) , Konqrr, JT Circus, etc etc that will be attending FR.

Make your top 8 predictions now and get hype.

In no order

Wildcard: Konqrr

Reactions: zee

Tolkeen

/wrists
In no particular order: slips, cdjr, 16 bit, dizzy, pig, reo, Detroit (he's going right?), morty or GGA wafflez (he guarantees it)

True story... These are the only names I can remember since I just woke up.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
I'd love to see 16-bit, Slips & Dizzy all make Top8. I'm also very excited to see Konqrr's Kitana back in action, hopefully he makes Top8 as well. Go team Kitana! <3

So we'll have an MK exclusive stream? FANTASTIC!

Good luck to everyone, hopefully all of you play your best! :)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'd love to see 16-bit, Slips & Dizzy all make Top8. I'm also very excited to see Konqrr's Kitana back in action, hopefully he makes Top8 as well. Go team Kitana! <3

So we'll have an MK exclusive stream? FANTASTIC!

Good luck to everyone, hopefully all of you play your best! :)
our plan is to spoil the MK community this weekend

not just sunday, weekend

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Hmm top 8?
1st Cd jr
2nd Reo
3rd CAT
4th maxter
5th Showtime
6th CD
7th Pig
8th Detroit (is he actually going?)

In the end I think it all has to do with the luck of the pools. I can already see a killer pool with like pig, cd jr, Showtime, Detroit, jt circus, Tom Brady. All in one pool. Possible because everyone is coming from different places.

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
1. detroit
2. cdjr
3. reo
4. Tyrant
5. CD
5. 16
7. Maxter
7. Morty

Wild Card: Brady.. dunno how much practice he got done in the last 2 weeks.