What's new

Final Round 2014 Injustice Pools Released *UPDATED 3/11*

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Well that makes sense. Don't you have connects to the people that run FR? Couldn't you point out that pools are a little wack or would that be frowned upon coming from a player in the tournament?
Kn runs train

Ever since a bunch of idiots made up fictions stories about me rigging I've detached 100% from this shit. Everyone said he rigged to make top 8

Yea how'd that work out 15 straight majors after ........? Top 8 every time and the ones that made the story up

Z E R O. T O P. E I G H T S

Now you have fucking warchild as #1 seed and Han who doesn't even play

#Cool story bro

Pig Of The Hut

Also why is there a pool 16? Should be reserved for non pre registered

What is this ghost threat ? Are we not honoring that now and scaring people into pre registering or what?

Id like to know the plan on this

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
What do you mean it's out of your hands? Who's in charge now? Can we get some answers? It should be obvious these pools are unacceptable.
Well, this isn't the only place that pools are posted, infact, the system they have is kind of new so they have to do a bit to change it.

However, EVEN THOUGH you're being really ignorant to the following sign

*Note: These pools are subject to change and should not be considered final.
I told them to spread out 3, 13, and 10. Also to spread out the AK players. So relax. Changes will be made. I've made changes to the previous two tournaments I have done because they were needed.

Also why is there a pool 16? Should be reserved for non pre registered

What is this ghost threat ? Are we not honoring that now and scaring people into pre registering or what?

Id like to know the plan on this
I will work on this as well. Habit to making pools with late reg in mind.

Pig Of The Hut

Well, this isn't the only place that pools are posted, infact, the system they have is kind of new so they have to do a bit to change it.

I told them to spread out 3, 13, and 10. Also to spread out the AK players. So relax. Changes will be made. I've made changes to the previous two tournaments I have done because they were needed.

I trust and have faith

Thanks

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
This tourney is stacked. I got no complaints about my pool :p.

Kh is coming in full force to show what we can do, we are tired of being looked over as not a threat anymore. All of us plan on wrecking whoever comes in our paths to top 8

Pig Of The Hut

Recommendations

Smar or deG move to 4
Tre and digit to 12* fixes two issues
Iron sword to 14(This fixes two issues ak duplicates and two top 8a from WB in same pool)

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I always get thrown into a ridiculousy stacked pool. I am use to it by now, but still though lol.... Me, Glass Sword, Arma, and 16 Bit alone in one pool without the other names is just dumb. I understand any pool will have threats in it when you have this many people enter, and my own pool aside, it really seems these pools could have been managed a little better. Just my opinion.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
Pool balance. Keep posted

Hmmm, eh yeah we will see though, who is better to go in four? Another huge killer like smarr? It already has Fran and Han. (Deg not saying you're shite dont get me wrong). I'm not making the changes til tonight, when the guy is available.
I'm still not clear as to what moving me into 4 would do. If I'm moved out of pool 3, Smarr is gonna come out in winners, but if I stay in pool 3 the competition would be better no?