What's new

Final Round 2014 Injustice Pools Released *UPDATED 3/11*

JLG

Noob
Is it just me or are those a lot of pools? I've never been in a tournament with more than 80 players, so I was just wondering if all those pools are necessary.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Is it just me or are those a lot of pools? I've never been in a tournament with more than 80 players, so I was just wondering if all those pools are necessary.

No. It makes no sense.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Normally we would do 8 pools, but we had to do 16 pools for some reason...

This is probably the worst seeding I've ever seen in my life.
It'l be fixed, no one is perfect at doing this kind of stuff.

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
Pools look like they will be fun, can't wait to see the non prereg list. Objectively the list looks ok for seeding, don't know enough about regions though. Gotta beat everyone to get first anyhow so not too worried. 100th to 4th get the same prize money.
I'm looking forward to playing as many people as I can like I did at winterbrawl! It's always great playing different styles. Looking forward to some matches with you harold!

flipkev

Tank Top Guy
I preregistered a while ago but I'm not showing up :( Oh well I'm free anyway and will spend all my time running pools also, guys please don't be late and see you there!