What's new

Final Round 19 MKXL Top 8 Is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
After an amazing first day of MKXL at Final Round, our Top 32 kombatants have been decided and will square off starting at 12PM today.
Not only has there been March Madness in college basketball, but the Madness has surely trickled into the FGC as upsets and hype matches has happened everywhere in this super stacked tournament.

Here is what is left of the bracket:

Winners
Pig of the Hut vs YOMI Saltface
cR SonicFox vs Vgp Ominous
RM Jago Blake vs YOMI Forever King
Noble BeyondToxin vs tUNP Drol
YOMI Forever King Jr vs YOMI Slayer
PAG NE otacon vs ILLUSIONS
Gnarlygato vs YOMI DJT
cR Dragon vs YOMI Michaelangelo

Loser's
StarCharger vs KIT Lil Majin
UA Showtime vs EVB DR
Coosco vs OD Full auto
F3 Ofidyan vs XSL Son_Dula
Emperor Murk vs OD Atai
EVB Viking vs EVB Kitana Prime
EVB Vendetta vs VGP KOREYTHEDRAGON
CrazySteady vs ATP

Our top 32 for FR19 is set and looking to be an immaculate one. Who is going to be the Cinderella story of this bracket?

May the best Kombatant win!

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Killtron is a guy and he's 17.

If you haven't seen the footage yet, you should definitely do so.
What the hell. Someone mentioned the name as a female.
I saw the dash punch part of it. However not the 50th time Ive seen a teenager do some spectacular stuff in a tournament.

@EMPR_MURK, dude, wtf happened during your match against that Cyrax player? You weren't playing like you normally do. Not at all. :|

Nerves? Tired? Hungry? lol

Either way, I hope to see you do better today. I'll be rooting for you to make Top 8.
Truthfully it wasn't any of those things lol. My execution just failed that time. I was playing the neutral very well imo but i only made a mistake when i kept dropping my cancels. It won't happen again.

I drop cancels i lose...i get cancels, well u know the rest

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
Truthfully it wasn't any of those things lol. My execution just failed that time. I was playing the neutral very well imo but i only made a mistake when i kept dropping my cancels. It won't happen again.

Get it right dude!!!

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main

We are all proud of ya bro! Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.