What's new

Fightstick problems....help?

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
I got the red quanba fightstick that is supposed to be a 3-in-1 fightstick. I switch it to the xbox switch and it works for xbox but whenever I switch it to the ps3 switch it keeps telling me "Unknown USB device has been detected" whenever I hop on ps3. This usually appears whenever you try to plug in an xbox product like a wired controller or turtle beach into a ps3. How do I fix this??

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I got the red quanba fightstick that is supposed to be a 3-in-1 fightstick. I switch it to the xbox switch and it works for xbox but whenever I switch it to the ps3 switch it keeps telling me "Unknown USB device has been detected" whenever I hop on ps3. This usually appears whenever you try to plug in an xbox product like a wired controller or turtle beach into a ps3. How do I fix this??

i have a qanba q4raf also,
they only reason it should come up "unknown usb..." is when the slider is set to the wrong console. slider might be off place.
try it on the ps3 with both settings (xbox and ps3) pulling the cord out each time before u move the slider.

if that doesnt work, seems like u might have got a faulty stick and id get onto were ever you got it from

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
i have a qanba q4raf also,
they only reason it should come up "unknown usb..." is when the slider is set to the wrong console. slider might be off place.
try it on the ps3 with both settings (xbox and ps3) pulling the cord out each time before u move the slider.

if that doesnt work, seems like u might have got a faulty stick and id get onto were ever you got it from
It worked before but all of the sudden it stopped working. I was just using It for the ps3 yesterday morning and I went to get on it later that afternoon and it stopped working.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
It worked before but all of the sudden it stopped working. I was just using It for the ps3 yesterday morning and I went to get on it later that afternoon and it stopped working.

yea if thats the case id say just contact who you got it from for a replacement.
if your still under warranty should be grand