What's new

Fighting game archetypes and the next MK: A better way to balance

Now our putting words in my mouth? So cant we discuss like grown ups then or are you going to just be an ass?
you keep saying subzero plays like a turtle character while providing no information or misinformation. I am not putting words in your mouth, but your logic just doesn't make sense. Me and qwark have provided more than enough information to back up our claim. Do you play subzero? MIT who lives with Denzell who is the best or second best sub, just laughed at the thought of turtle sub.

Why dont you actually come up with information to back up your claim. You have been proven wrong and are still too stubborn to admit you were wrong.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
you keep saying subzero plays like a turtle character while providing no information or misinformation. I am not putting words in your mouth, but your logic just doesn't make sense. Me and qwark have provided more than enough information to back up our claim. Do you play subzero? MIT who lives with Denzell who is the best or second best sub, just laughed at the thought of turtle sub.

Why dont you actually come up with information to back up your claim. You have been proven wrong and are still too stubborn to admit you were wrong.
An opinion can't be wrong, just saying. Tom always used to say that you had to play Sub as lame as possible, everyone plays characters in different ways.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game

Dude your still going? I changed the op and you have heard people say how sub is played. Chaos theory just later out a good description of subs gameplay that could place him as either. He is a hybrid. Every post from page one from you is an argument. So shut the fuck up, read the thread, and stop coming in here just to argue.

Dude your still going? I changed the op and you have heard people say how sub is played. Chaos theory just later out a good description of subs gameplay that could place him as either. He is a hybrid. Every post from page one from you is an argument. So shut the fuck up, read the thread, and stop coming in here just to argue.
I don't need to hear that from you, go shut the fuck up yourself. I'm not the only one arguing so get the fuck off my back and go play your turtle sub.

A better way to balance would include the absence of impossible trinities

Vortexes (Example: Batgirl)
  • Safe
  • Meterless
  • Good Damage
Wakeups (Example: Too many freaking characters….)
  • Safe
  • Meterless
  • Fully invincible
Character type (Example: Martian)
  • Good Zoning
  • Good Rushdown
  • Good Damage
In each case, pick 2 out of 3. Whenever you have 3 out of 3 you are taking something away from the game.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
A better way to balance would include the absence of impossible trinities

Vortexes (Example: Batgirl)
  • Safe
  • Meterless
  • Good Damage
Wakeups (Example: Too many freaking characters….)
  • Safe
  • Meterless
  • Fully invincible
Character type (Example: Martian)
  • Good Zoning
  • Good Rushdown
  • Good Damage
In each case, pick 2 out of 3. Whenever you have 3 out of 3 you are taking something away from the game.
I like this. Best post yet